Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Excellent choice for the twins. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Didn't these twins play druggy Nannu ( jasmeet's son) Naira's nephew.

J.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Are they planning to show love triangle again for the 50th time in the show? I hope that girl is not love interest of the boys.. aare yaar..ek ke piche do lagane ke siva kuch nahi hai kya dikhane ko🤷🏻‍♀️

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Didn't these twins play druggy Nannu ( jasmeet's son) Naira's nephew.

Yes he played Nannu. Naira’s cousin. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kin8

Yes he played Nannu. Naira’s cousin. 

Grown up Nannu is marrying Mishti in YRHPK. I wish they had picked better looking actors to play the twins. Does anyone know when the leap will take place. I am taking a break till then.Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Grown up Nannu is marrying Mishti in YRHPK. I wish they had picked better looking actors to play the twins. Does anyone know when the leap will take place. I am taking a break till then.

I know I was kinda hoping that as well. 

Sunshine_cn thumbnail

News is that Kaira will be retained after the leap. Not sure how much of this is true. I wouldn't mind it for one 😊

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sunshine_cn

News is that Kaira will be retained after the leap. Not sure how much of this is true. I wouldn't mind it for one 😊

I hope it is true. There is so much they can explore and show..Interesting to watch them as parents who would together bring up Kairav .and how they learnt to be mature in their relationship..

Edited by ltelidevara - 4 years ago
Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dk if the generation leap is still happening but if it is, Shivin might be retained. Anyhow, it’s difficult to say because both of them might start exploring different avenues. Shivangi is doing a short film and Mohsin has been offered a web-series. It’s not confirmed if he has accepted the offer.
Point being, unlike before, now they are in the position to lead the discussions regarding their roles in the show. If they are not happy or don’t want to age on-screen, they can most definitely leave because it’s not like they won’t get opportunities post this show. 

The news of Mohsin being offered a web show must be eye opening for Rajan Shahi as well because he thinks the actors mean nothing when it comes to the success of the show.  I doubt he would want to take the risk of removing either of Shivin from Yrkkh right now.