Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: snehatara

Hi Haseena.πŸ˜ƒ How is your weekend cruising along ? πŸ˜Š Any special plans for the weekend or is it an indoor session due to trying weather conditions ? 

Have a good time with girls.⭐️

HI Sneha no plans dear just be at home and wrapping up all the books the kids received last week from the school. I asked the elder one to write names for all and I am busy checking the books one by one. Younger one I have given her a book and ask her to complete read them by tdy in order to entitle for a reward. Just did rasam and fry some side dish. What are you doing dear 

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good meaaaawwwwning πŸ€—  happy weekend

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Warm Wishes, everyoneπŸ€—, on a cool morning with gusty icy winds adding to pleasure πŸ˜†

HI Sis how are you doing dear. 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

HI Sis how are you doing dear. 

Good Afternoon Sis πŸ€—its a taxing day, two subordinates have decided it's time to warm working conditions with ego clashes, tempers flaring, name blame etc  πŸ˜³& keeping my own feelings in control and calmly resolving without taking sides πŸ€ͺ is an Effort πŸ˜†How about you..how has the day been so far? 

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Good Afternoon Sis πŸ€—its a taxing day, two subordinates have decided it's time to warm working conditions with ego clashes, tempers flaring, name blame etc  πŸ˜³& keeping my own feelings in control and calmly resolving without taking sides πŸ€ͺ is an Effort πŸ˜†How about you..how has the day been so far? 

I can totally understand your situation tdy. We working women constantly face this many times either at work or even at home. Just stay calm and do your countdowns for go home. I have been arranging the kids books and discard those not needed. Donate away their story books complete reading. Elder one was helping me through out so need to reward her for this. 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

I can totally understand your situation tdy. We working women constantly face this many times either at work or even at home. Just stay calm and do your countdowns for go home. I have been arranging the kids books and discard those not needed. Donate away their story books complete reading. Elder one was helping me through out so need to reward her for this. 

Oh yes, today I feel like heading for mountains, Thank God tomorrow is SundayπŸ™ ..I mean, really? These are adults and yet with ego it's like dealing with obstinate petulantswhat about letting( e) go instead of grow & how πŸ˜†the references,bias, support, accede that start spurting..sometimes prehistoric ,with actual names, dates and time,some,  I'll be grateful if were kept shrouded from my overworked brain  πŸ€£

@bold-  So new session has started for girls, wow πŸ˜³you've brought back some nostalgic memories,life was way simpler & so sheltered.. enjoy building beautiful memories with your Princesses πŸ˜™