Daastaan-E- kundali

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

First things first. 

Rakhi finally put her foot down , and boy was she awesome. I am glad writers made her say that all allegations, happenings and past didn't reduce the love she had for preeta. I was pissed when she blatantly believed what sharlyn told her during husband loothra's accident but now it was subtly explained how she is her mother and she has rights to get mad at preeta but that doesn't mean she has stopped loving her. smiley1

Scene two of rakhi, with her sons was very well written. I myself am a mother of two young boys and a girl and I loved the kind of teaching she tried to inculcate in her sons. And also , she took care of both karan's and rishabh's respect infront of family and didn't scream or give lecture as they both are grown adults and it's not right. 

A wonderful depiction of motherhood in today's episode smiley32

As far as Karan is concerned, it was always shown that he believes whatever has happened has happened between him and preeta and absolutely no-one has the right to say anything in this regard. No denying that he has ill-treated on more than one occasion but he never let anyone else to bad mouth about her. Even when he was hurting, he asked sharlyn that it's his and preeta's fight and stay out of it. And  , even rishabh. The day after he married her, he asked rishabh to not say anything between her and him. He honestly doesn't give too hoots to kareena's constant middle class jabs so I am not including her here.

So it wasn't a surprise for me when he took a stand for Aroras, specifically preeta.

But yes, this sudden disappearance of his hatred for ruining his trust and senior's life and putting Papa loothra on never ending coma is nonsensical and bizzare. And more than him, preeta has disappointed me more with her smiling face remembering about Karan. But I guess that's how it's going to be and I have called peace with it.

Lastly, dadi's fall down won't be a major issue as two coma patients will be too much🤔 I think it's more about calling preeta baack in home and Karan preeta getting back to their normal routine of bickers and fights.

All in all, what an average blah episode ðŸ¤”

Edited by Scarlet.ferro - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

As far as Karan is concerned, it was always shown that he believes whatever has happened has happened between him and preeta and absolutely no-one has the right to say anything in this regard. No denying that he has ill-treated on more than one occasion but he never let anyone else to bad mouth about her. Even when he was hurting, he asked sharlyn that it's his and preeta's fight and stay out of it. And  , even rishabh. The day after he married her, he asked rishabh to not say anything between her and him. He honestly doesn't give too hoots to kareena's constant middle class jabs so I am not including her here.

So it wasn't a surprise for me when he took a stand for Aroras, specifically preeta.

But yes, this sudden disappearance of his hatred for ruining his trust and senior's life and putting Papa loothra on never ending coma is nonsensical and bizzare. 

He didn't utter a word of support till his engagement to mahira.. he was almost starting to agree with sherlyn on all things 🤔

its only in mehandi he started replying back to kareena bua n others to support aroras. And today may be it got mixed with his mothers insult n preeta saving them

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

He didn't utter a word of support till his engagement to mahira.. he was almost starting to agree with sherlyn on all things 🤔

its only in mehandi he started replying back to kareena bua n others to support aroras. And today may be it got mixed with his mothers insult n preeta saving them

I excluded Kareena bua in this. 

I may have missed it though but as far as I remember, even when he believed sharlyn's words, he didn't let anyone talk poorly to her and about her. From sharlyn to rishabh to gunda to mahira to shiv to prithvi.

He himself has insulted her, humiliated her and all possible horrendous things but it has always been between him and her , as per my understanding.

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First things first. 

Rakhi finally put her foot down , and boy was she awesome. I am glad writers made her say that all allegations, happenings and past didn't reduce the love she had for preeta. I was pissed when she blatantly believed what sharlyn told her during husband loothra's accident but now it was subtly explained how she is her mother and she has rights to get mad at preeta but that doesn't mean she has stopped loving her. smiley1

Scene two of rakhi, with her sons was very well written. I myself am a mother of two young boys and a girl and I loved the kind of teaching she tried to inculcate in her sons. And also , she took care of both karan's and rishabh's respect infront of family and didn't scream or give lecture as they both are grown adults and it's not right. 

A wonderful depiction of motherhood in today's episode smiley32

But yes, this sudden disappearance of his hatred for ruining his trust and senior's life and putting Papa loothra on never ending coma is nonsensical and bizzare. And more than him, preeta has disappointed me more with her smiling face remembering about Karan. But I guess that's how it's going to be and I have called peace with it.

Lastly, dadi's fall down won't be a major issue as two coma patients will be too much🤔 I think it's more about calling preeta baack in home and Karan preeta getting back to their normal routine of bickers and fights.

All in all, what an average blah episode ðŸ¤”

She’s been up-down-up-down throughout this whole track but I hope it’s an up from now on. If Preeta needs anyone’s support apart from Mahesh, it’s Rakhi’s. Rakhi deep down knows Preeta wouldn’t do anything to hurt them, I still don’t understand how they’ve suddenly forgotten about the whole notice thing tho... will they at least try and find out the truth behind it?

Rakhi is right tho, when it comes to a matter between a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, no one else has the right to say anything in between tho it has been long since Karan insulted Sherlyn and I enjoyed seeing that ðŸ¤£

Sherlyn is just pagal ðŸ¤£ Whoever scolds her, she’ll just harm them, she can’t even bear a scolding 

Karan has some weird form of possessiveness for Preeta ðŸ¤£ Only him and him alone is allowed to fight with Preeta, insult Preeta and share nok-jhok with Preeta, the guy just can’t bear it if anyone else does it and it makes sense now I mean, he is married to her..😆

This sudden change really is weird but he’s right. Mahira’s mom has absolutely no right to make any comments about Preeta and her family especially when she doesn’t know them. And the way he was talking to her, you would’ve expected Mahira to at least take a stand for her mom but no.. that girl is too latoo over Karan, she won’t even tell him off for that much ðŸ¤£

@Bold: This is exactly what I think is going to happen! Apart from the whole bickers and fights thing... I have a strong feeling Preeta is going to end up coming over and treating Baani as she’s the one who has the experience of treating her in the first place. And Mahira’s probably gonna explode ðŸ¤£

Speaking of Mahira and her so called Mom, where on earth is her dad?! He could be against this wedding and needs to make a dhamakedar entry now! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No he heard mahira talking bad about preeta to krithika when they received divorce notice and agreed to it.. same with sherlyn to Rishab few days before notice and agreed to it.. everyone who hates preeta got the chance to insult her and he agreed to all of them.. 

This change is only recent with no reason behind it.. like writes randomly decided to lighten it up one day

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I excluded Kareena bua in this. 

I may have missed it though but as far as I remember, even when he believed sharlyn's words, he didn't let anyone talk poorly to her and about her. From sharlyn to rishabh to gunda to mahira to shiv to prithvi.

He himself has insulted her, humiliated her and all possible horrendous things but it has always been between him and her , as per my understanding.

Just like what prithvi said to sherlyn, whatever we do is between us but no third party has the right to insult you and I think that's the same case with Karan and Preeta too.