Why everyone think Maya's plan with playing rishi is wrong

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think she has read psychology of both boy and in first she tested it

Why she will just show her beauty to rishi and to rudra a extra confident girl

She knew what would attract rishi or rudra

Remember she first took test of rudra for three days and told i was checking which hadh u will cross to get get you have to go behyadh and told rajeev ek baar hath thaam lega....so she was just confirming her opinion and it was true

Anyway her plan is to make rudra fall in love

And to make rishi totally in for doing marriage with her she will prepare rishi in such a way that rishi will even fight mj to marry her

But rudra who has fallen will somehow try to get her and will do something which will create fight between brothers or might be mj will do and rishi will stay aloof

But her plan is to make everyone in Roy's fight each other

As said devide and rule

Whoever think rudra will not do this that but he will do any love and signs r there from now on even

And we know rudra what he want he can cross any ocean 

And maya might even give sign to rudra that she loves him but shecant as she is commited and rishi loves her he saved her many time bla bla

Maya stage 1 will be successful till her entering the house then the game will be played where we will loose win loose win....

If she has planned from so much time then she Is no fool to go to both when she knew from before how rudra and rishi r

And she don't want rudra love she just want to fight in roys

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rishi can fight Mrityunjay for the girl he loves. But can he fight Rudra also? Will he be able to give up Maya for Rudra? Rudra does not even know about MaHi. In fact, no one does. How can Maya prevent Rishi from exposing her to everyone? How can she create a bond with Rudra, knowing Rishi might create problems for her unknowingly. She has to leave one brother. I am totally confused about her plans.

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Rishi can fight Mrityunjay for the girl he loves. But can he fight Rudra also? Will he be able to give up Maya for Rudra? Rudra does not even know about MaHi. In fact, no one does. How can Maya prevent Rishi from exposing her to everyone? How can she create a bond with Rudra, knowing Rishi might create problems for her unknowingly. She has to leave one brother. I am totally confused about her plans.

She will leave rudra

And rudra will get her

I know we r saying in typical itv way and want thing happen

But it's beyhadh

If you remember printer scene rudra side was black but at first glance we were in illusion that maya side is black

I feel rudra character is going to change don't know how much but surely

Anyway let's see

As first we thought it will be going bazigar way but Maya is in no mood to create shilpa shetty

Anyway i want this serial to not typical

I want everyone to be grey to black sides and fight from each side equal

I have seen some drama i dont remeber where the girl came for revenge but atlastboyh played game murdered everybody and flew to other country happily ever after

Anyway let's see it unbelievable for rudra character but can happen anything

gaushiv13 thumbnail

If it was typical itv show then the brothers would have thrown maya or seeing rishi innocence rudra would have tried to expose her or rudra himself would have married her

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Because he looks a little puppy and you don't kick puppies😆

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She has two possinle things.. one is to separate Rishi from MJ and that is by making him realise his own identity.. similar to what Rudra is now.. chances is that with this Ankit fiasco it could be rishi who saves her and comes to know that its ankit sent by MJ.. 

Or second option  is that she will create a rift between Rudra and rishi by making an illusion to rishi that his brother has liking towards his gf..Rudra wont even get to know and rishi will start hating his own bro..

As of now Rishi popping up in Rudra office was not her plan so she has to put up with him.. she doesnt really need rishi.. she shredded his pic remember..

With Rudra, he is capable of fighting MJ for her.. she knows that he in a long run will stand up her.. and that's what she wants also.. and now that she realises that Rudra is falling for her.. she will use it more wisely.. it could also mean entering Roy's with help of him..

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

In my opinion, Maya will marry Rudra, whose reasons behind the marriage would be either his love for her or to save Rishi from Maya/MJ fight. 

Rishi will be the one misunderstanding Rudra and turning against him. MJ consistently refers to Rishi as his strength, which makes me believe that Rishi won't be able to take this "defeat" of Maya. He will align himself with MJ to break up Rudra and Maya, in pursuit of Maya. 

I don't think Maya marries Rishi in any scenario as Rishi doesn't have the strength to stand up for her against MJ or his family. The shares plotline proved the fact that Rudra is willing to go against MJ for Maya, but Rishi will consistently try to find good in his father, even if he is at fault. 

Rudra has strong morals, which leads me to believe that after finding out about the equation between Maya and MJ, he will support Maya in order to save other members of his family. 

P.S I wouldn't mind Rudra going negative for Maya or Rishi and Maya marrying. ☺️

Edited by desi344 - 4 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think there would be any marriage track in this season till the end

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually,even I feel Rudra and Maya will marry whether by force or willingly as for the story to move, Maya has to attack her enemies face to face and the only way she can cement herself in the Roy household will be by marriage. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Maya is raring to go with her plan--' Revenge rather than Romance'-- that is very much clear since the beginning. 

At first, she identified the weakling in the family, as her first step, drowned him only to save, so that she can project herself as his savior! 

Then she played hide&seek with him in a way of alluring him and checked him whenever he advanced! 

Here, her intentions are very clear-- she wants to use this boy for her purpose, i.e creates a rift between father-son, a conflict between brothers. So far she was succeeded. She hates his touch, whenever she terrifies him in her own weird way, a victorious smile on her face, but whenever she tests Rudra there was either an appreciation or a sort of satisfaction, 'yeh... my choice is not wrong ' type smile! 

To hit the might of MJ she must acquire many weapons, one sure shot is Rishi, but whenever I think about Rudra, maybe, just maybe, she may not use him as a weapon, will hold him/ own him as a floral bouquet for her hard work!