Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing... πŸ€—

Bhai Sahab ne mazak ko seriously le liya... πŸ˜†

Anyways, towards the end, they were looking at something... Matlab phir se kuch na kuch to hone wala hai. Cos Piansh romance ho aur kuch gadbad na ho, this is really difficult...

PS. Nushy, I guess you raised this topic of Piansh's first meet in your FF too, right???

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Thanks for sharing... πŸ€—

Bhai Sahab ne mazak ko seriously le liya... πŸ˜†

Anyways, towards the end, they were looking at something... Matlab phir se kuch na kuch to hone wala hai. Cos Piansh romance ho aur kuch gadbad na ho, this is really difficult...

PS. Nushy, I guess you raised this topic of Piansh's first meet in your FF too, right???

you're welcome. It seems a glimse of a new track.

Any ideas πŸ˜‰

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

you're welcome. It seems a glimse of a new track.

Any ideas πŸ˜‰

Well, I haven't watched this week's episodes but I guess now that Mo is back, she will do something again...

Rest, we will get to know by tomorrow...

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow is segment ne old Nazar ki yaad dila di😍iss segment ko dekhkar laga abhi tak dil se Piansh ki jodi ka nasha aur jadu nahi kam hua. Its damn beautiful and pia is looking muah in red suit. 😘 Jhumka romance sahi hai jhumke se hi to unke beech first meeting hue thi.

Itne dino se sirf Nazar ko WU kw sahare hi chalaya but will surely watch this Jhumka romance😊. 

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Wow is segment ne old Nazar ki yaad dila di😍iss segment ko dekhkar laga abhi tak dil se Piansh ki jodi ka nasha aur jadu nahi kam hua. Its damn beautiful and pia is looking muah in red suit. 😘 Jhumka romance sahi hai jhumke se hi to unke beech first meeting hue thi.

Itne dino se sirf Nazar ko WU kw sahare hi chalaya but will surely watch this Jhumka romance😊. 

Agree completely with you... Is segment ko dekh kar purane Nazar ki yaad aa gayi... Jhumkas and fireflies are the two important things which have a special connection with Piansh and a special role in their story. 

Finally, after the Hulk Ansh episodes, I am going to enjoy something. I will definitely watch this.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think I mentioned earrings. I mentioned fireflies, college trip and most of the significant incidents, I think. πŸ€“

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Agree completely with you... Is segment ko dekh kar purane Nazar ki yaad aa gayi... Jhumkas and fireflies are the two important things which have a special connection with Piansh and a special role in their story. 

Finally, after the Hulk Ansh episodes, I am going to enjoy something. I will definitely watch this.

Me too. πŸ˜ˆ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I don't think I mentioned earrings. I mentioned fireflies, college trip and most of the significant incidents, I think. πŸ€“

Arre not that way... Not the earrings.

You made Pia ask if Ansh remembered their first meeting, that lantern scene where she was remembering her mother?? I was talking about this question...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Arre not that way... You made Pia ask if Ansh remembered their first meeting, that lantern scene where she was remembering her mother??

Oh that! Lantern I think was mentioned indirectly. I have forgotten my own story. πŸ€£