Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

All those people upset about someone comparing the rapists to the HMs and Kabir Singh (character) needs to understand that the analogy was aimed more towards the behavior of the men in the country towards the women. 

Nirbhaya's case is mostly remembered and talked about because of the brutality that ensued. The violent nature of the crime was the talking point. Otherwise multiple rapes happen everyday in India but they do not get such widespread attention as this case did.

So the comparison is to show that in general Indians these days are favoring violent and aggressive men towards women. Kabir Singh should not have become an all time blockbuster especially in 2019. 

Similarly Shukla should not have so many fans on Twitter and over here (especially girls and women). He is a downright abusive MCP.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Who used for personal gains? Just because devo once said she will metoo if he misbehaves again then you are blaming all the women against shukla....if devo didnt liked him coming nearer to her means it's her wish......

Kuch bhi! Since when is Devo=every women? I didn’t even mention anybody else apart from her and Rashmi. Perhaps go again read the original comment. 

Maybe you need to google what Me too is. 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Touche! This country has gone to dogs last few years after Nirbhaya ... Its gotten more and more regressive, a lot less safer for women in general while hailing cheering of MCP losers like KS and Shukla!

About time those bas***** are hung! 👏

tbh sorry to those who are taking offense. But i can definitely see shukla as a rapist. The way he attacks and molests and overpowers sana. No sane person will do that. Not hard to see this guy taking it a notch lower. Uske supporters already ek molester or ladkiyo pe physically haawi hone wale ladke to support kar rahe he. They might have closed their eyes but we can clearly see these traits in him. 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thukla

All those people upset about someone comparing the rapists to the HMs and Kabir Singh (character) needs to understand that the analogy was aimed more towards the behavior of the men in the country towards the women. 

Nirbhaya's case is mostly remembered and talked about because of the brutality that ensued. The violent nature of the crime was the talking point. Otherwise multiple rapes happen everyday in India but they do not get such widespread attention as this case did.

So the comparison is to show that in general Indians these days are favoring violent and aggressive men towards women. Kabir Singh should not have become an all time blockbuster especially in 2019. 

Similarly Shukla should not have so many fans on Twitter and over here (especially girls and women). He is a downright abusive MCP.

I started watching kabir singh with hubby on tv. But switched off after a quarter of the movie. Beyond me how it became a blockbuster. We are a sick society 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Kuch bhi! Since when is Devo=every women? I didn’t even mention anybody else apart from her and Rashmi. Perhaps go again read the original comment. 

Maybe you need to google what Me too is. 

Then why you dragged rashmi? metoo is not a small word ryt?

And I know about metoo, it is still upto devo how ot feels if someone misbehaves

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Then why you dragged rashmi? metoo is not a small word ryt?

And I know about metoo, it is still upto devo how ot feels if someone misbehaves

Because she told everyone in the initial week Shukla tried to touch her 🤢

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good. So deserved it! Hopefully violence and crime against women is dealt more stringently in India. It’s deplorable to read about things like these everyday. 

This was one of the worst crimes ever. 

Raghu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thukla

Very well said... 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thansk for sharing this news, this should hopefully be the greatest warning for all those criminals out there , there is no more escape for their crimes.

Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And don't forget Asifa's rape. 

An 8 year old girl raped because of her religion. Raped for multiple days by multiple men. And then when it was time to kill her the police officer said he wants to rape her one last time.

After he was done he put her on her tummy, his knee on her back and pulled back on her neck until her windpipe broke. Then a large rock was thrown on her face to make sure that she is dead.

And when the rapists were arrested after several days when this case got national attention, thousands of people (lawyers and BJP leaders) marched in favor of the rapists.

Current state of India!!

Edited by Thukla - 4 years ago