IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

He is coming to promote that cringy romance and to humiliate Asim đź¤¬

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

From what I read, he is going as a guest today and not for week 

Like they were looking for celebs this week to enter BB house! 

But even to bring someone like him as a guest when he’s actually slandered another contestant by calling him a Jihadi and a terrorist and saying Asim and his brother should both die, is okay? 

How’s this justified? Or you’re telling me BB is an entertainment show which justifies people like Vindu being invited after spewing the kind of filth he’s said. 

I’m sorry anyone who supports this kind of man really needs to re- evaluate. Even Sid fans should be ashamed of this man! 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

But even to bring someone like him as a guest when he’s actually slandered another contestant by calling him a Jihadi and a terrorist and saying Asim and his brother should both die, is okay? 

How’s this justified? Or you’re telling me BB is an entertainment show which justifies people like Vindu being invited after spewing the kind of filth he’s said. 

I’m sorry anyone who supports this kind of man really needs to re- evaluate. Even Sid fans should be ashamed of this man! 

I don’t think they are allowed to speak anything against contestants inside the house, you can show your support but not speak or target badly inside when you go as a guest! So why to jump the gun before we see what happens! That way people don’t want Gauhar too right and she may go or I don’t know if she went. Everyone has their favourites and what they tweet against the people they don’t like or don’t support should be ignored

He will go for a task maybe for an hour or less than that, why should anyone get worried, infact it might help Asim outside that, guest spoke badly to Asim and he may get more support

We all have issues, we start reacting on promos and information.  After all we are fans, cannot help! But they are celebs and there will be line set by makers before they enter. 

I don’t think they are allowed to speak anything against contestants inside the house, you can show your support but not speak or target badly inside when you go as a guest! So why to jump the gun before we see what happens! That way people don’t want Gauhar too right and she may go or I don’t know if she went. Everyone has their favourites and what they tweet against the people they don’t like or don’t support should be ignored

He will go for a task maybe for an hour or less than that, why should anyone get worried, infact it might help Asim outside that, guest spoke badly to Asim and he may get more support

We all have issues, we start reacting on promos and information.  After all we are fans, cannot help! But they are celebs and there will be line set by makers before they enter. 

See but there’s a difference between Gauhar and Vindoo. 

Gauhar even critical of someone- doesn’t use the kind of language Vindoo does. 

Please just go to Vindoo’s timeline and see the kind of tweets he writes for Asim( and not just Asim but his family) it’s really shameful. 

I don’t care what he says on the show or not but a man this uncouth, vile shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near. 

I would be fine if SS supporters like Kamya or Manu Or manveer Went it- atleast they don’t use degrading language like Vindu does 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

See but there’s a difference between Gauhar and Vindoo. 

Gauhar even critical of someone- doesn’t use the kind of language Vindoo does. 

Please just go to Vindoo’s timeline and see the kind of tweets he writes for Asim( and not just Asim but his family) it’s really shameful. 

I don’t care what he says on the show or not but a man this uncouth, vile shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near. 

I would be fine if SS supporters like Kamya or Manu Or manveer Went it- atleast they don’t use degrading language like Vindu does 

honestly I haven’t read all his tweets, but few of them yes and have seen Asim’s brothers too, in that case his brother also shouldn’t be sent in, anyways like I said, I don’t care as long as we know that our favourite will not change for us at this point of game! Many celeb will enter and he was also a winner, I never understood how he won though, but at that time I could never watch every episode of BB so no idea what people liked, I only disliked AB as a host calling the contestants as animals which was uncalled for 

honestly I haven’t read all his tweets, but few of them yes and have seen Asim’s brothers too, in that case his brother also shouldn’t be sent in, anyways like I said, I don’t care as long as we know that our favourite will not change for us at this point of game! Many celeb will enter and he was also a winner, I never understood how he won though, but at that time I could never watch every episode of BB so no idea what people liked, I only disliked AB as a host calling the contestants as animals which was uncalled for 

Asim’s brothers tweets are no where in the vicinity of the kind of filth Vindoo has said. 

Vindoo has called Asim- a She Man, Miss Beautiful, Chakkha, Aadhi Aurat, Chuslet, Chaatne wala, Terrorist, Jihadi, And said Asim Tu Mar Jaa and said the same for Umar. 

So please Umar’s vitriol is no where near what this man has said. Scrolling through Vindoo’s timeline is worse than cancer! 

nisha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I will not be surprised if vindu has spoken what is being told,, this person is so horrible,, I just dont like him. 

nisha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Ewwww noooooo! 

Gosh this man SPEWS venom and his language is FILTHY ! 

Plus everyone knows that he is pro Shukla and went on to say that Asim should DIE đź¤˘

I will STOP WATCHING if this man enters 

I agree totally 

sreefan thumbnail

PR agent khud muljim sorry client ko milne jail ja ra hai

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

WTF is this true???

This man has literally wished death on Asim and his brother on Twitter, made fun of the pushes, praised Sid's violent behavior, and liked/retweeted islamophobic tweets against Asim. 

Has the channel seriously lost their f**king minds?