Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like Arti was holding on to what the caller said to Rashmi so she could make it into a mudda on one of the weekdays. πŸ˜‚

What’s the Shukla puppet crying about? She deserves NO sympathy after failing to take a stand when Shukla continually attacked Rashmi. And turning a blind eye to him saying ghar lena bandh. She lost integrity for excusing that too. And now BB is saying something like, Will Rashmi lose Arti as a friend? πŸ˜‚

Arre what friend? Isse dosti kehte hai? πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

sydneysurfer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After this scene I wish if Shehnaaz could throw the water bottle hitting this bully on his head. 

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In the interest of the people locked up in that house with Shukla, I feel channel should prepone their finale date and declare Shukla as winner. But release everyone. It's dangerous for the rest of the people to stay with this monster. He is a maniac and channel is not taking this seriously. 

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

In the interest of the people locked up in that house with Shukla, I feel channel should prepone their finale date and declare Shukla as winner. But release everyone. It's dangerous for the rest of the people to stay with this monster. He is a maniac and channel is not taking this seriously. 

I will more than happy if Shehnaaz wins over Shukla. πŸ˜Š

sydneysurfer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I googled bigg boss and clicked on NEWS link.

All I see news about is fight, abuse, slap, hit by slipper, Mahira mom slamming Shehnaaz, slamming Rashmi, Rashmi mom slamming Mahira mom, Shehnaaz Dad slamming Mahira mom, Twitter slamming Colors. Asim and Radhmi fans slamming Colors, Shukla fans slamming Asim fans, bashing, bashing and more bashing..........

It is all open war out there related to biggboss show. πŸ˜’

Edited by sydneysurfer - 4 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I will more than happy if Shehnaaz wins over Shukla. πŸ˜Š

It's crystal clear Shukla is fixed winner. 

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

manisha ka shukla k sath bada wala scene lagta hai bohat...the way they are protecting him... even i feel karo finale or baksh do sabko...how disinterested even the contestant looks..

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Lekin Sana ko toh bas sid ka attention chahiye... 2 din baad phir chipak jayegi.

Daddy jine bhi hari jhandi de di Sid se achcha ladka nahi milega keh ke

this season the way sabke parents intv de rahe hai aisa lag rha hai majak chal rha hai..🀣 BB waise b shadi karana chahta hai toh kara de inki..husband wife to bana hi diya hai πŸ˜³πŸ€’

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

They should vote for her. shukla ko toh manisha jaane nahi degi toh Mahira ki help kare abb πŸ˜Ž

mahira, paras, zariwala...kitno ki zimmedaari uthayenge bechaare πŸ˜­