Brinda is love

shikha_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm just gonna say that character of brinda is very good... And Nia Sharma is rocking it in her role like always.... Her and Feb is gonna be a very cute couple for sure... I'm just loving all the characters of this season... Be it manyata, nayantara, dev, swara, baa, but especially brinda and brindev scenes.... Waiting for scenes of nayantara and brinda together and manyata and brinda.... ❤️❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

I love her performance as Brinda and so happy to see her in the Naagin avatar. 

jerry-24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No doubt Brinda is love❤️Nia Sharma is rocking

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Indeed I think she is really good in her role. Cannot wait to see brinda naagin roop and her attitude 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I am desperately waiting for her Bold naagin rup from innocent brinda 

amikool143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

No doubt Brinda is amazing 💕💕She is best 

crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No doubt Brinda is awesome....She is most adorable soul....

BrinDev are rocking

So_much_khushii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Brindev are too cute 😍💗👌

Edited by So_much_khushii - 4 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Things are indeed moving swiftly.Today for the first time I liked the Brinda pair.I will talk about that later.Regarding Rajat I find him more annoying than Yuvraj/Prithvi.Indeed the guy is a money-minded no good brainer individual just using Brinda to gain big time money without any work.

As for Nayanthara I thought that she might display some Naagin like characteristics today.Don;t mind my saying that but honestly I am kinda getting bored of her seductive games now.Perhaps due to not displaying her Naagin type powers so far.

With the focus on Brinda's love story I fear that Nayanthara might get sidelined though it might just be a wishful thinking or she might turn on her mom Manyata.Its was not wise for Manyata to sideline Nayanthara today in her revenge mission for her Naagin daughter Brinda though Manyata's love for Nayathara is 100% real.

Getting back to Brindev or Bridev for the first time I saw and felt Dev's love cum attraction for Brinda.It might be the charm of Sufi Magic but they displayed real chemistry which was kinda missing from the last episodes.Dev displayed real concern for Brinda the way Maahir/Ritik used to display for their mates Bela/Shivanya.

This is the way Brinda's love story should be shown on the serial.Hope Dev loves her the same way even if he discovers Brinda's identity as the Naagin though that might take more time.

Nia_doll thumbnail

Indeed Brinda is awesome and Nia brought life to Brinda's character ❤️❤️❤️