Ajay/Kajol's Cringe

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think these housemates have been in that house for too long, they've completely forgotten how to act infront of people. Ajay and Kajol were cringing/getting uncomfortable so hard at so many moments. Plus, as we all know Kajol is one of the most expressive people ever LOL, so her opinions were as always clear on her face. Ajay kept his cool mostly. Most noteworthy:

- Sana saying she likes how Shukla hugs her in bed

- Paras's trash about how Mahira shouldn't cook for ehsaan-faramosh people ðŸ¤¢

- Shukla's cocky demeanor. When he was standing there with Sana posing Kajol was like ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

- When Mahira basically said Paras kisses me without my consent and everyone smiled ðŸ˜†

- Bagga saying Paras doesn't respect women and Shefali J jumping on it (of all people! ðŸ¤£)

They couldn't wait to get out of that house! I second-hand cringed alot looking at their reactions man.

---

Also side note:

An iconic potential television moment hote hote rehgaya. When Shukla was cheating and whispering 'Rashmi' to Sana, Kajol should have said "Shukla is a cheater nananana" Anjalee-style ðŸ¤£

Edited by NepaliArtist - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

While Kajol somehow was faking it, poor Ajay looked as if he was forced on gunpoint 

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

I think these housemates have been in that house for too long, they've completely forgotten how to act infront of people. Ajay and Kajol were cringing/getting uncomfortable so hard at so many moments. Plus, as we all know Kajol is one of the most expressive people ever LOL, so her opinions were as always clear on her face. Ajay kept his cool mostly. Most noteworthy:

- Shukla's cocky demeanor. When he was standing there with Sana posing Kajol was like ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

- When Mahira basically said Paras kisses me without my consent and everyone smiled ðŸ˜†

- Bagga saying Paras doesn't respect women and Shefali J jumping on it (of all people! ðŸ¤£)

They couldn't wait to get out of that house! I second-hand cringed alot looking at their reactions man.

---

Also side note:

An iconic potential television moment hote hote rehgaya. When Shukla was cheating and whispering 'Rashmi' to Sana, Kajol should have said "Shukla is a cheater nananana" Anjalee-style ðŸ¤£

that would be epicsmiley37

NepaliArtist thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

While Kajol somehow was faking it, poor Ajay looked as if he was forced on gunpoint 

🤣 So true! He's a very good actor as well (except in those awful comedies which is totally not his vibe lol), but idk how he just can't seem to fake excitement in real life. Even during the lie-detector thing he was clearly just waiting to be done. In fact, even in other shows (interview junkets, Kapil Sharma, etc) he is CLEARLY dying just participating lol 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

---

Also side note:

More than Kajol, I was feeling pity for Ajay, he is a reserved kind of guy who hangs out less and he is less social ,he has mentioned this in interviews. He doesn't attend award shows even, he took time out for BB to see all this. 😂😂

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Ajay ka expression that ek picture ke liye Aur kitna girke promote karna hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lol True! 

Also unlike most other guests (SS's 'friends') who call SS Sidharth, Kajol called him Shukla while calling him the first time. I don't think she likes him - maybe from watching the show or his notoriety outside. 

SK also has gone from Sidharth to Shukla in this episode.

I found Kajol's complete ignoring of Sana (unlike ALL other guest) also very telling. No 'oh she's cute' from her, just cool looks and complete ignorance. 

Aphrodite272 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teletubby

Lol True! 

Also unlike most other guests (SS's 'friends') who call SS Sidharth, Kajol called him Shukla while calling him the first time. I don't think she likes him - maybe from watching the show or his notoriety outside. 

I found Kajol's complete ignoring of Sana (unlike ALL other guest) also very telling. No 'oh she's cute' from her, just cool looks and complete ignorance. 

He is rumored to have dated Tanisha during KKK. I'm sure Kajol at least watched KKK and knows who he is. 

She obviously doesn't approve. And Sidnaaz  and Pahira came off looking like trash with comments like hugging in bed and kissing without consent. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teletubby

Lol True! 

@bold....YES!!!! Even I was going to say that!!!

Kajol is mooh phatt...I am glad she held her tongue....adhe logon ki bina saabun ke dulayi hoti if she opened her mouth...waise she will be a good bb host too!!

NepaliArtist thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

@bold....YES!!!! Even I was going to say that!!!

Kajol is mooh phatt...I am glad she held her tongue....adhe logon ki bina saabun ke dulayi hoti if she opened her mouth...waise she will be a good bb host too!!

TOTALLY agreed!

It would be a step down ratings wise, but quality wise I think it would be a step up from Salman to Kajol. Plus, by all accounts, Kajol has a good reputation so she'd show up and shoot on time, watch the damn episodes, and actually look like she gives a f**k. ðŸ˜†