Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Even this forum is utterly lackluster now 😆

Despite the lame fan wars in season 1, the quality of discussion was way better. 

And season 2 was bound to be lackluster cuz they didn’t leave anything worth salvaging 🤷‍♀️.

HS made me get hooked to PB. His journey will always be a memorable one that AD can take pride in. 

Now this makes me want to go back and rewatch some classic HS scenes 😆

LOL 😆... I wouldn't call them fan wars though. It was more like who connected to what character the most etc. But, agree the episode discussions were amazing here. Miss discussing every episodes with members here . 

Now this forum seems more like spam and fan page than an actual discussion forum. 😆

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Despite the lame fan wars in season 1, the quality of discussion was way better. 

And season 2 was bound to be lackluster cuz they didn’t leave anything worth salvaging 🤷‍♀️.

HS made me get hooked to PB. His journey will always be a memorable one that AD can take pride in. 

Exactly!!Now the forum seems more like  a fan page and not one  where you discuss episodes!! Given that there is nothing meaningful to discuss. I don't blame anyone 🤓

@bold same...had it not been for HS, I would not be half as invested in the storyline. Having said that, HS-Babita had that kind of old world charm that made their journey pre-wedding quite unique in their own way!

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

They didn’t give clear explanation to both Aniruddh and Paridhi as to why their characters were axed from the show. This is why both HS and Babita’s characters took a 360 degree turn and they started to butcher their characters as they were making way for Season 2 with just Mini. They made Babita behave the way she did with Mini so that they could use that as Mini’s plight in S2. This seems to have been planned since the wedding track. This is when they started to victimize Mini starting from NB voiceover during Hanita’s walk towards the Mandap to HS blaming Mini for CD exchange and so on and so forth. They kept villanizing HS and Babita and kept victimizing Mini since then and it only got worse with time. I so knew it was intentional on their part to butcher HS and Babita’s character, more specifically Babita’s because Mini would be most affected by Babita. I could never accept the sudden 360 degree turn HS and Babita’s character took. The way they had shown these three’s dynamics before the wedding, no way could it have been changed so drastically overnight. It was all intentional and done in such a contrived manner.

I agree with Aniruddh. There was just so much they could have explored with HS and Babita’s relationship. The leap wasn’t needed at this point in the story and HS and Babita’s character definitely didn’t need to be axed. The show has gone downhill since these two exited and S2 is really not that great. No wonder they try to rub in S1 flavor into S2. But it’s such a waste of talent and good storytelling. 

They successfully ruined what could have been one of the best show on ITV. 

@ bold. This. it could have been such a beautiful story & a beautiful path taken. I was never in tune with babitas character so her destruction dint affect me that much but HS to they destroyed nicely, he was never this helpless and unauthoritative the way the showed him in the end. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

True and the spoiled season 1 for this lackluster season 2. 

essence of season1 ended with the kammo khatri drama  the day before marriage. after that it was only destroying everything for season2

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I came forum after AD's  twitter askani session where everyone inviting him for India forum 

His live helped me to move on 

I checked and joined for rewatch but 

My spirit lost due to negativity 

I stalk forum as time permit me 

Seriously guys you all done wonderful deep discussion of PB1 episodes 

I missed my favourite show's discussion 😭

Edited by Sushdvj - 4 years ago
Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will definitely miss all that we used to discuss initially and how we used to argue with a stalker/basher for each other....

Now, in the show everything is so dry, but watching it on and off! I actually left the show completely, but when I saw SRJ, I thought let's try it again! I feel it's not that bad, it's definitely gripping! But, again, this won't last long. At least when Aniriddhi were a part, the story was really successful for around 8-9 months before getting ruined. But, here, it may get ruined within 4-5 months. Not blaming the actors, but I know the potentiality that the writers have. Without Babita and Hanuman the story is actually nothing. They should have kept them and shown a proper story, rather than ruining! Dumb only!🤓

And, I definitely miss all our intellectual discussions. And specially Ani's live chat discussions.... 

Miss you all from the bottom of my heart... 😭💔

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was clear that the decision was sudden. Coz everybody gave a FB live interview before Marriage that story has just started and there is a positive message for people to go for 2nd chances at life. 

Lol at what turned out after Marriage. 🤪Futile discussing potential. 

HS was the best male lead anyone can get on Indian TV and Anirudh brought him alive onscreen. Role will forever be his best! 

Hoping he brags something good sooner and come back on screen. 

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 4 years ago
Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think it's 'cause of Sony. all other shows are also showing dramatic change or they are ending like ishaaroo ishaaroo main(contain change),Tara from Satara (sudden ending)....

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-from-satara-to-go-offair-new-entrant-eijaz-khan-shocked-by-the-news_158629?ri=6&rv=6377

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Romanoger

I think it's 'cause of Sony. all other shows are also showing dramatic change or they are ending like ishaaroo ishaaroo main(contain change),Tara from Satara (sudden ending)....

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-from-satara-to-go-offair-new-entrant-eijaz-khan-shocked-by-the-news_158629?ri=6&rv=6377

Well even I think it's due to sony 

First they gave ultimatum for trp due to which ph requested to wacht it on tv 

And they celebrated trp like jung jeet li

I feel it is due to 

MERE DAD KI DULHAN 

Well even it is about father daughter story but when promo release I saw comments everyone commented same as patiala babes 

And now comments what we want in pb 

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Well even I think it's due to sony 

First they gave ultimatum for trp due to which ph requested to wacht it on tv 

And they celebrated trp like jung jeet li

I feel it is due to 

MERE DAD KI DULHAN 

Well even it is about father daughter story but when promo release I saw comments everyone commented same as patiala babes 

And now comments what we want in pb 

But MDKD has seen a sudden dip in numbers for Sony TV fiction shows TRPs of 0.6 and above is fine the channel focusses more on content I also think it is channel but because it has started finite shows or season based format.

Shows like Beyhad and Kuchh Rang... never did good on numbers but went on for a year and even came back with season 2.

Edited by Priya204 - 4 years ago