I am still clueless as to why I was made to exit PB : Aniruddh Dave

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Aniruddh Dave was in news recently for his sudden exit from Patiala Babes, along with the female lead Paridhi Sharma. The Bandhan actor, was in Lucknow recently for a few hours when we caught up with him. Ask him what prompted the makers to take such a decision and he is quick to reply, “I’m still clueless as to why I was made to exit Patiala Babes. I think, the whole nation, especially our fans, still have this thing going on in their minds. I keep meeting people and they still ask me why I left the show. And I’m speechless as I don’t have an answer to their query. The makers didn’t themselves give me a definite answer to this. They just said that we are taking a leap and both Paridhi and I will not be a part of the story.”

So does this mean there was not much left in the story to explore in regards to the leads? “I doubt that as abhi toh story shuru hui thi. There were so many angles that the makers could have explored with Paridhi and my relationship, but they kept on insisting about the leap,” says Anirudh.

He adds, “ Even my relationship with them was pretty fine. Aisa nahi tha ki kuchh gadbad hui ho toh I was expecting this. Yes, I always knew that there will be a leap in the show of which I will not be a part of but woh itni jaldi hoga that I was not expecting. But I parted ways on a good note and the character of Hanuman Singh will always remain close to my heart. I got to play a prominent male lead for a year in times where there is not much to do for male actors and I feel blessed for that.”

Posted: 4 years ago

Aww. He is so sweet. Good things will come your way.... nothing lasts forever