My opinion on s4

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys

I'm not so new to naagin series..bt I'm irregular viewer 

I think I watched naagin 1 some episodes just becz of Arjun as I'm die hard fan of him n aadha

I loved it..bt I lost interest so I stopped watching it

And nagin 2: I didn't even dare to watch it

Just my opinion..I didn't like casting..I liked mouni Roy with Arjun in season 1..bt with Karan vir bohra a big no fr me...bt again I watched some episodes becz of chandu ( vinnas) who explained me rudra n shivangi story..I really liked rudra n shivangi story..

Nagin 3: I don't know much abt this..this one I just followed on insta updates.. loved anitha as naagin( I saw only first two episodes I think..in that I liked anitha portrayal as Vish)...abt behir no idea bt yeah saw many fans fr them..I think they done osum job..I have to watch season 3 to c their chemistry..hope I vl get time to start season 3

Season 4: I never thought I vl watch season 4..when they announced caste I'm not at all interested..

I don't know y I don't like Nia as an actor( just my pov)

Even I don't like Jasmine too( as an actor)

And I don't know much abt vijyendra)

Only one who made me watch first episode is maanyata

I love her as naagin..

And after watching

I really started liking Nia .as brindha.she is very good as next door girl

And I hope she vl rock as naagin too

I loved brinda Dev scenes( may b I'm the only one rooting from brindev) n of course I know my ship will sail..brindev vl b endgame

N Vijayendra as Dev is good..liking him..thank God he is not play boy like his countless cousins

And Jasmine is good..loving scenes between maanyata n Nayan..I hope their bond continue like this..I don't want her to becum negative..I wish both r sisters..n they should fight together against villans..n they should bring best hero to her..as already some one said..Zain imam perfect fr her😍

Im not liking her costumes😔

And that rajat guy: who is he? A known face r new one?

Only thing I'm hating is...those cousins n their Ott expressions

And waiting for tmrw episode 

Nayan saw brindha transferring into naagin

Will she say to her mom?

I'm so curious abt that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Nah we have got many BrinDev shippers it’s just we don’t scream everywhere how much we dislike other couple or pass out statements as viewers choice. 

Manyata is defo soul of the show no doubt in that specially her in first episode was aesthetic 

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
vardhinirosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Nah we have got many BrinDev shippers it’s just we don’t scream everywhere how much we dislike other couple or pass out statements as viewers choice. 

Manyata is defo soul of the show no doubt in that specially her in first episode was aesthetic 

Wow I'm happy to know that brindev shippers exist😍😍..n yeah  really it's good to stay calm..instead of spreading negativity in forum

Yes manyata is soul of the show...manayta n Nayan bond is too good..n their scenes r so nice..bt I'm waiting fr brinda n manyata scenes when manyata gets to know brinda is her child..I know she vl rock the scene n Nia too 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Wow I'm happy to know that brindev shippers exist😍😍..n yeah  really it's good to stay calm..instead of spreading negativity in forum

Yes manyata is soul of the show...manayta n Nayan bond is too good..n their scenes r so nice..bt I'm waiting fr brinda n manyata scenes when manyata gets to know brinda is her child..I know she vl rock the scene n Nia too 

I like Manyata Nayantara bond. I really hope even if it turns out she’s not her daughter I want her to always choose Nayan over Brinda. I’m sucker was such relationships. 

vardhinirosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

I like Manyata Nayantara bond. I really hope even if it turns out she’s not her daughter I want her to always choose Nayan over Brinda. I’m sucker was such relationships. 

I'm sure she vl choose Nayan over brinda any time...even I too want that .bt if makers wanna turn Nayan greyish r negtive they vl definitely use this point .may b Nayan misunderstand that maanyata loves only her own kid brindha..bt really I don't want that to happen ...I want Nayan  n manyatato stand with each other . wat ever situation may b..n even I want to c sisters bond. Bt I have no hopes..have to c wat CVS store fr us

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys

I think I watched naagin 1 some episodes just becz of Arjun as I'm die hard fan of him n aadha

Just my opinion..I didn't like casting..I liked mouni Roy with Arjun in season 1..bt with Karan vir bohra a big no fr me...bt again I watched some episodes becz of chandu ( vinnas) who explained me rudra n shivangi story..I really liked rudra n shivangi story..

Nagin 3: I don't know much abt this..this one I just followed on insta updates.. loved anitha as naagin( I saw only first two episodes I think..in that I liked anitha portrayal as Vish)...abt behir no idea bt yeah saw many fans fr them..I think they done osum job..I have to watch season 3 to c their chemistry..hope I vl get time to start season 3

Season 4: I never thought I vl watch season 4..when they announced caste I'm not at all interested..

I love her as naagin..

And after watching

I loved brinda Dev scenes( may b I'm the only one rooting from brindev) n of course I know my ship will sail..brindev vl b endgame

N Vijayendra as Dev is good..liking him..thank God he is not play boy like his countless cousins

And Jasmine is good..loving scenes between maanyata n Nayan..I hope their bond continue like this..I don't want her to becum negative..I wish both r sisters..n they should fight together against villans..n they should bring best hero to her..as already some one said..Zain imam perfect fr her😍

Will she say to her mom?

I'm so curious abt that

Hii Vardhini🤗 happy to see here  how's you 😃 so watching Naagin 😉 

Your opinions 👏

Me😳 This Season Only Manyatha ofc nayan her Bond Now 😃 not intrested in any others 😎 no ships👍🏼 

Glad you seen DraShiv❤️epis 😳😛 

Keep post 😳more 😃

vardhinirosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Hii Vardhini🤗 happy to see here  how's you 😃 so watching Naagin 😉 

Your opinions 👏

Me😳 This Season Only Manyatha ofc nayan her Bond Now 😃 not intrested in any others 😎 no ships👍🏼 

Glad you seen DraShiv❤️epis 😳😛 

Keep post 😳more 😃

Hi chandu 

Hw  r u

Glad to c here 😊

Yes I saw shivangi n rudra scenes..y not u explained their story in such beautiful way which made me curious to watch them..n I watched it..ofc they both r just osum..n our kinshuk😍😍😍 rocked as neela naag..

Bt missing our mouli's ishan😭

And yeah I'm not fan of naagin series..bt started watching only becz of manayta...n kudos to sayantani gosh she is just osum

She only made me watch this series ..n now I'm here..watching it every week..loving Nayan n manyata bond..

Waiting fr tmrw episode

N loved the gif😍

Edited by vardhinirosid - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi chandu 

Hw  r u

Glad to c here 😊

Yes I saw shivangi n rudra scenes..y not u explained their story in such beautiful way which made me curious to watch them..n I watched it..ofc they both r just osum..n our kinshuk😍😍😍 rocked as neela naag..

Bt missing our mouli's ishan😭

And yeah I'm not fan of naagin series..bt started watching only becz of manayta...n kudos to sayantani gosh she is just osum

She only made me watch this series ..n now I'm here..watching it every week..loving Nayan n manyata bond..

Waiting fr tmrw episode

N loved the gif😍

me fine yaar😃

wish you a very happy new year🥳

thank u dear😛 ru ishaan same love roles by km

haina love strongdrashiv belkul mauhaan key tarah

ishaan missing😛

https://i.imgur.com/BhofNfP.gifv

manyaata

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi guys

I love her as naagin..

And after watching

Will she say to her mom?

I'm so curious abt that

You are wrong they have lot of brinda dev fan but mostly they keep quiet here only very few are active that's why jasmin fan thought everyone are devtara fan lol.for me I don't care who will be the end game I like nia she is very good as a actress. As a naagin she will be rocked. Story is more important then actor actress. 

Nia_doll thumbnail

No no even i enjoy Brinda and brindev scenes alot many Brindev fans are here ❤️We love to focus on Brindev than to pass negative comments on others