Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 4th Jan 2020 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I found this vid on my YT TL.. Watch for couple of minutes πŸ˜‚ 

Rashmi should refer advt tagline on WKV - Sir, aap ne toh dhulai ka nazariya hi badal diya hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

https://youtu.be/VRLRoDnyxRE

Edited by TrickyMind - 4 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: garima22

Not only on Rashmi...she passed comments on Sana too nd see Rashmi mom interview u will love it too :)

I only saw a little bit on DDT. Will have to catchup next week. 

I also read Salman bashing Asim and Rashmi. πŸ˜‘  Rashmi was ask to leave and Asim was asked to say sorry to Shukla front of Salman but what about the apology from Shukla gundagiri from day one.  πŸ˜ˆ

I am not sure I want to continue watching rest of the season. πŸ€’ But I can’t miss DDT. πŸ˜Š See you next week. 

Edited by spicysagar - 4 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sydneysurfer

Mahira ka bhao bada diya saab me mil kar. They could simple ignored her. πŸ˜” But this week was all about Mahira. πŸ˜”

1) Biggboss gave Mahira the drama queen an opportunity to get content by putting her in Rashmi/Asim’s group. πŸ˜”

2) During the task Mahira showed her bitchy side calling Rashmi β€œaunty” to get footage.

3) Shukla gave importance to her by his doormat behavior, apologizing. πŸ˜”

4)  Mahira the drama queen had a roti fight with Asim/Rashmi to get footage. πŸ˜”

5) Mahira slapping Paras footage took 10 to 15 minutes of the episode. πŸ˜”

6) In WKV task Shehnaaz mentioned Mahira has screeching voice and very irritating and loud. πŸ˜”

7) In WKV task Arti mentioned Mahira stretches the issue that can be resolved calmly.πŸ˜”

8) As a judge in couple task Arti and Jariwala supported Paras and Mahira front of Ajay/Kajol making them win. πŸ˜”

9) Today, Rashmi is going to highlight about Mahira’s evil behavior related to cooking issue. πŸ˜”

10) Today Salman will be teasing Shehnaaz telling her how Shukla was acting like a doormat outside bathroom door, apologizing to Mahira when she was in shower. πŸ˜”

11) Today, after all above actions, to be in limelight, Mahira plays her evil card by getting back targeting at Rashmi in galat femi task. πŸ˜”

12) I also read today there will be task between Rashmi and Mahira.

Looks like we have to bear Mahira some more time. 

With so much focus on Mahira, I won’t be surprised if Paras gets evicted before Mahira πŸ˜²

Looks like this week was very interesting for Mahira. 

Shukla doormat  πŸ€£ and Paras slapped πŸ€£ 

I will have to catchup at least 15 days episodes when I am back end of this week.