Rudra's bro is Saarash's dad?

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So it looks like Saaransh is Rudra's brother's child. I had a feeling when i saw Rudra's brother that the child will be his... now after watching his reaction towrads Preesha's mother i am kinda sure that he is indeed preesha's sister's lover and saarash's father...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

yup rajeev is saransh's dad...he doesn't love ahana i guess forced to marry her due to the fear of his father but after marriage he falls in love with mahima(preesha's sis)there was a scene shown that he did ask ahana for divorce and told her the truth that he is in love with someone else but ahana refused to divorce him

he did not fight or take a stand for his love out of fearafterall the boys has such a abusive fatheršŸ˜”

Koeli thumbnail

I know... but i wonder why is he so abussive? Maybe Cvs will unfold his story later... he is greedy despite of so much money... why i wonder...

Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

I know... but i wonder why is he so abussive? Maybe Cvs will unfold his story later... he is greedy despite of so much money... why i wonder...

exactly... Rudraksh is so scared.. The scene where he is been waken up by dad.. He looked so scared.. Poor boys.. 

And i wonder how rudraksh shows off to be so cool and happy.. Outside.. When inside hees so underconfident and broken.. The only support was his bro.. Now that hes also gone.. Dont know what will happen to rudraksh.. 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes. Today they showed some Mahima-Rajeev scenes. So the reveal has happened already.