Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

His looks❤️

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Today is kangan bday.. hope we atleast get some pics.. I dont have any Hope's of any promo or anything else on weekends for the show.m😒

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Here is my analogy —

Rudra’s anger/ rudravatar is more like fire as he is showing the traits of his name’s meaning.. Rudra means lord Shiva .. whose anger is more like fire that destroys everything in its way..

Where as Maya is more cooler the way lord vishnu. Lord Vishnu is creator of all the illusions/Maya. He is the creator not the destroyer.. takes revenge but more in calm and composed  manner .. never lose mind in anger.

True. Shiva is the Destroyer while Vishnu is the Nurturer. Only Vishnu & Durga can calm Shivas Rudra roop. Also Durga is called Vishnumaya, the one who has the charm of Vishnu. So in a way they are both Shivas companions- friend and lover. Maya is destined to be both. 

Brahma is the Creator. Here it's MJ coz he is the origin of this mess and Shiva had destroyed one of Brahmas head for desiring Saraswati (who was created by Brahma himself). So Rudra will punish MJ for his behavior. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

True. Shiva is the Destroyer while Vishnu is the Nurturer. Only Vishnu & Durga can calm Shivas Rudra roop. Also Durga is called Vishnumaya, the one who has the charm of Vishnu. So in a way they are both Shivas companions- friend and lover. Maya is destined to be both. 

Brahma is the Creator. Here it's MJ coz he is the origin of this mess and Shiva had destroyed one of Brahmas head for desiring Saraswati (who was created by Brahma himself). So Rudra will punish MJ for his behavior. 

yar ypu guys arw giving me complex...

Mujhr bhi mythology me interest lena padega lagta😳

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Brahma is the creator.. Vishnu is the preserver

Oops sorry my bad.. vishnu is nurturer.. 

but vishnu is the creator of all Maya..

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Agree with you..

Sorry I wrote creator for vishnu but he is the nurturer. 

True durga is vishnumaya..

N  vishnu is the creator of all maya i mean illusion ..

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

yar ypu guys arw giving me complex...

Mujhr bhi mythology me interest lena padega lagta😳

I love Mythology and our puranas..Specially MB❤️ I read 5,6 versions of Mahabharat.. Actually I'm not into book reading except for Mahabharat

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Chalo guys final good night 😴 

Phone ke saath saath meri battery down n meri aankhe bhi switch off ho jaayegi..😆

Tiaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I love Mythology and our puranas..Specially MB❤️ I read 5,6 versions of Mahabharat.. Actually I'm not into book reading except for Mahabharat

i love to read fiction..mb ek bar padha tha.to be honest adhe me band kr di..

I am not inclined towards mythology

But haa thoda bahot info rakhti hu

Tiaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Chalo guys final good night 😴 

Phone ke saath saath meri battery down n meri aankhe bhi switch off ho jaayegi..😆

gn darshi..🤗