Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for the quick and detailed LU, Suta! 🤗

MayRa scenes in Precap ☺️

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for update ...today's episode was full on tashan wala episode...

Well from today's epi i guess rudra may be knows about mj and diya past as today he stopped diya for speaking in between family matters .

further when maya  said bure log ache waqt mein saath dete hai at that time camera focused on annaya and rishi may be I m overthinking but it may be possible that when time comes and truths and past are revealed rudra and maya will be one team and may be annnaya and rishi will go to mj side even if they know the truth because for rishi i can say woh mj team hoga for annaya i cant say..

And in a way rudra know doubt apne book ki publicity ki but indirectly taane toh mj ko de raha tha (taane bade acche the aakhir apne daadi ka pota hai..)

Oh i like dadi sahi waqt pe na game palati hai ..please cvs daadi ko mat marna..also daadi said something about roys when she asked mj to stop rudra may be she told him ke humne bahut galat kiya hai past mein agar sab past bahaar aayega toh bura hoga. ..

About maya affected by rudra's touch    i guess  it means that she first was not affected by his touch because she hadn't fall for him but ab agar wih bhi dhire dhire  falling for rudra then may be she is  controlling herself from falling in love again .as she fears to fall in love with him like rudra fearing to fall in love again ..same way may maya kk bhi darr hai about falling in love ..

Because personally i don't want   ke maya rudra se nafrat kare ya phir usse rudra ke touch se bhi nafrat hojaaye ... I dont want that ..so I m hoping that maya's reaction to rudra's touch now a days is because she fears to fall in love again..

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desi344

I can't wait :O How will I get through next few days :(

Level of impatience 😉

Makers are now coming to the romantic part of this romantic thriller ☺️

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder how she's gonna survive touching him? 🤓Here toh they are kissing 🤣🤪

And later that rudra roop of Rudra! He's probably regretting it cause he was sure he wont fall in love again 🤔

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

What was the precap

.is mj killing rishi?

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

What was the precap

.is mj killing rishi?

Naa, Rishi was not shown much in the precap except for hugging Maya

Precap: 

- Maya brings a cake slice to Rudra and proclaiming that she was wrong about him. Both feed each other a bite of the cake and look happy. 

- Rishi and Maya hug each other during the bottle game and Rudra looks away annoyed. Maya is shown smiling and looking at Rudra while hugging Rishi. 

- Later, Rudra and Maya are shown alone and sharing an intimate moment. ☺️😉

- Rudra is later shown to be breaking down alone in front of his car and saying that Maya has bought him the the point of time that he has been trying to escape for so long. 

- MJ is shown asking Aamir if the work is done over the phone late at night. 

- Maya and Ankit (Rishi's friend) are shown attacking each other with a spade at some factory with shallow muddy pool. Ankit is shown to push Maya into the shallow muddy pool, resulting in Maya covered in mud and shouting "please let me out of here"

Edited by desi344 - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

MJ ka Rudra roop

Rudy boy filing fraud case against MJ

Rishi challenges Rudy to share past

Rudy boy ka rudra roop was awesome .. loved it ... the guy can act well..good selection by casting directors .Jenny ke takkar ka hai yeh banda 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

Rishi seems so pissed of Maya

Sonyliv has edited out many scenes from live telecast 

Mayra scene is missing completely 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

Thank you Sutaaaaaaa❤️❤️

Do you feel that Ankit attack in precap was Maya's nightmare or panic attack ??

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Do you feel that Ankit attack in precap was Maya's nightmare or panic attack ??

It looked like a real attack abd and Maya have chance to have panic attack!!