Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KDD95

Trying to make sense of this return. I agree she has come back to look after Gunjan, hope this episode all ask for Pari's forgiveness but it will be interesting to as another post mentioned Pari will have someone new in her life so this will open up more YoRi interactions as he will feel jealous. Hate the way he just moved on in no time at all. 

If new entry is coming and some known face coming thn jealousy track will be thr but just for 2-3 epis and thn yogi back to Gunjan 

Writer obsession for Gunjan is never ending....

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry, but I can't accept that Yogi still has real feelings for Pari. Then why was he salivating over Gunjan for two episodes? Was that just lust? He was using physical intimacy to trick himself into having feelings for her? There's a big difference between being accepting because of circumstances, and playing "romance king" and being all happy family, and showing zero concern about what happened to your ex. If the writer wanted to show Yogi simply adjusted to his fate, there were better ways to portray that, instead he showed him being completely into it, background music and all, and now wants me to believe there's still feelings for Pari? Too bad Yogi, this isn't a harem show. Either Gunjan will die, or Pari will realize she's better off with someone else, otherwise Yogi will come off as someone who simply uses people. Even if Gunjan dies, I want Pari to tell him to f**k off like Mauli with Kunal in Silsila... Maunal also had residual feelings, but ultimately Mauli realizes that people like Kunal will always be selfish, and Ishaan was more deserving. 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Forget about others Yogi who was kind of obsessed for pair also failed to stand for her when his family insulted her......he was worried for Gunjan 🀦😠 

Now also they r using Pari for Gunjan and if in future they feel Gunjan not comfortable with Pari they again gonna ask Pari to leave Yogi.... Srivastava family is  shameless and selfish too so they can do anything ......last two epi drama of Yogi's family is nothing but effort of CVS so we can accept Yogi's family ....ths r tricks so viewers can start watching again.....Pari return is just for trp ......it's obvious Gunjan track failed badly and no one ready to accept her except Yogi and his family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ 

Bold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

CVS should see not all viewers like yogi familyπŸ˜΅πŸ™ˆπŸ˜΅ and inserting pari Now even more  it's better to get viewers show a New guy -Pari moved on track πŸ˜Ž 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Sorry, but I can't accept that Yogi still has real feelings for Pari. Then why was he salivating over Gunjan for two episodes? Was that just lust? He was using physical intimacy to trick himself into having feelings for her? There's a big difference between being accepting because of circumstances, and playing "romance king" and being all happy family, and showing zero concern about what happened to your ex. If the writer wanted to show Yogi simply adjusted to his fate, there were better ways to portray that, instead he showed him being completely into it, background music and all, and now wants me to believe there's still feelings for Pari? Too bad Yogi, this isn't a harem show. Either Gunjan will die, or Pari will realize she's better off with someone else, otherwise Yogi will come off as someone who simply uses people. Even if Gunjan dies, I want Pari to tell him to f**k off like Mauli with Kunal in Silsila... Maunal also had residual feelings, but ultimately Mauli realizes that people like Kunal will always be selfish, and Ishaan was more deserving. 

So I m not the only one who feel physical intimacy wasn't necessary in Yogi Gunjan relationship that too in two months of separation of yogi Pari...

Gunjan pregnancy is not an issue it's Yogi's romantic behavior with Gunjan that irritate viewers and now showing he has feelings for Pari too is just worst....I mean yes he can have feelings but the way they r showing is wrong...

They can easily avoid Yogi Gunjan romance ...some scenes we can understand but the way Yogi behaving he look Despo only.

Anyway all thanks to writer and his favoritism twrds Gunjan now we don't want Yogi Pari together ....Pari deserve better person infact anyone but not Yogi...

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yogi's family is beyond my understanding

I mean which family does that?

First they bring any stranger girl in the house and give her their son's room for staying. 

Then after their son is married and moved on happily with his wife Gunjan. They will again bring this girl at homeπŸ€ͺ

This family is seriously weird aff!

gold21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, yogi and his family is like "jungali" ppl now. Yogi lost all respect the way he got into Gunjan. He seems to have always loved Gunjan and Gunjan only.

Pari needs to have self respect and her being doctor and all that...any doctor girl will walk away from this mad house for good. They are no less selfish than her parents.

I just don't like to watch this show anymore. Ridiculous...

Also does anyone see a new twist with baby? May be baby is like Yogi too?

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel like Paris character has been butchered to an extent

I liked the larger than life beer drinking mischievous Pari

not this lacking of self respect and no self esteem fizzled out Pari

Pari is a doctor and yet is shown as some dirty old rug that people can wipe off their worries and drama on

Don’t get me started on Gunjan ...she is a spoilt asswipe 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I feel like Paris character has been butchered to an extent

I liked the larger than life beer drinking mischievous Pari

not this lacking of self respect and no self esteem fizzled out Pari

Pari is a doctor and yet is shown as some dirty old rug that people can wipe off their worries and drama on

Don’t get me started on Gunjan ...she is a spoilt asswipe 

@bold seriously? 

But what wrong did Gunjan do?