Pari's Return

Share
Posted: 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B604krVBs1p/?igshid=afj7eagpehw


So Pari will return as Shiv requested she come back. Perhaps to take care of Gunjan. However Shiv and Seema insulted her infront of everyone and he calls her back, just like that. She left insulted and returns as a saint for sacrificing her love for Yogi. Though no-one thought about this 4 months (time jump) prior. 


So whats about to take place, will Yogi reunite with Pari or will he stick by his duty of a husband towards Gunjan? 


Anyone seen Silsila badalte Rishton ka's ending, where the female lead doesn't go back to her first love even though they shared a child. This drama is perhaps playing the same game. Even the elders know Yogi still has feelings for Pari but knows they should keep a distance now that he is a married man, I hope Gunjan lets Yogi go. As Pari still loves Yogi and vice versa.

Posted: 3 months ago

Did they show any scene were yogi is still thinking about pari..???

  

I still don't understand why they need to bring  pari back in that house??? 


So  shiv now realize pari has sacrifice her love for his daughter.... It's too late to realize... 

 

Anyway I don't want pari to get insult more now.. 

There are many people  to look after gunjan 

Posted: 3 months ago

Silsila is my Fav Show -MauHaansmiley42BEST pair smiley42 Mauli choose Ishaan as her happiness as well as Justice for his Self less Unconditional Lovesmiley31on her, her child.

She  over Her stuck feelingz on Ex, forget past betrayal past life a Happily Moved on.


If IIM take silsila smiley17 then Pari Deserve the one Who Love her unconditional, heal her soul smiley20she moving on life with better partner not again in Yogi life smiley21 doing services to his family smiley25 no Yori 

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Mr-YK


https://www.instagram.com/p/B604krVBs1p/?igshid=afj7eagpehw


So Pari will return as Shiv requested she come back. Perhaps to take care of Gunjan. However Shiv and Seema insulted her infront of everyone and he calls her back, just like that. She left insulted and returns as a saint for sacrificing her love for Yogi. Though no-one thought about this 4 months (time jump) prior. 


So whats about to take place, will Yogi reunite with Pari or will he stick by his duty of a husband towards Gunjan? 


Anyone seen Silsila badalte Rishton ka's ending, where the female lead doesn't go back to her first love even though they shared a child. This drama is perhaps playing the same game. Even the elders know Yogi still has feelings for Pari but knows they should keep a distance now that he is a married man, I hope Gunjan lets Yogi go. As Pari still loves Yogi and vice versa.


Shiv asking Pari to come back in Yogi's house is something fishy I mean God knows why I feel he has something in his mind....

Pari need to understand that it's time to move on and keep distance from Yogi....all of them r using Pari that's it .....she left her parents yes for her own reasons but she left them coz she thinks they r selfish but Yogi and his family are also selfish infact they r worst .

Shiv and Yogi's family not gonna take time to insult Pari again especially Prakash.....they ruined paris life .

Hope Pari not turning negative just to glorify Gunjan or may be makers want to show Yogi completely moving on from Pari and starts loving Gunjan again coz  family still think he dsnt love Gunjan but fulfilling his duties as husband .....but seriously no one can say Yogi is not in love with Gunjan I mean within two months Gunjan is pregnant 😂😂😂 ye kaiso duties hai bhai 😂😂 just three months back Yogi was madly in love with Pari and showing his obsessed side to everyone and now behaving like he never loved her 🤦🤦  

You seriously want Yogi to go back to Pari ? I mean Gunjan is pregnant now ....it's all over ....even if Yogi has feelings for Pari it's wrong now and Pari deserve better person in her life and not like Yogi whose feelings keep changing ....

I personally don't want Yogi Pari together infact I don't want Pari to near anyone especially that selfish family .

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Gaurirane366


Did they show any scene were yogi is still thinking about pari..???

  

I still don't understand why they need to bring  pari back in that house??? 


So  shiv now realize pari has sacrifice her love for his daughter.... It's too late to realize... 

 

Anyway I don't want pari to get insult more now.. 

There are many people  to look after gunjan 

Yes I agree thr r many people to look after Gunjan .....I seriously don't want Pari to feel insulted again it's enough now.....now I feel does Pari has self respect ? I mean whole family insulted her and asked her never to come back and Yogi who claimed to love her like crazy moved on so easily .... Anyone thr to show mirror to ths selfish family plz ....

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by vinnas


Silsila is my Fav Show -MauHaansmiley42BEST pair smiley42 Mauli choose Ishaan as her happiness as well as Justice for his Self less Unconditional Lovesmiley31on her, her child.

She  over Her stuck feelingz on Ex, forget past betrayal past life a Happily Moved on.


If IIM take silsila smiley17 then Pari Deserve the one Who Love her unconditional, heal her soul smiley20she moving on life with better partner not again in Yogi life smiley21 doing services to his family smiley25 no Yori 

 

Exactly pari deserve better life partner..... 

She faced many humiliation from all sides. Sharma, shrishtvas or her own family didn't value her ... 

 

 She used to  be happy go lucky girl  now look at her devdas mode pe chali gaye.... 

 

Even in future if they showed pari easily forgive shrishtvas family but has a viewer I will never forget the way prakash, shiv, seema humiliated her.... shrishtvas family  becomes statue when pari was getting humiliated....

Eg.. Yogi got humiliated many times by sharma.. They stood up for yogi during that time.. But  when pari was getting humiliated. They didn't once said pari is not like type of girl....

They didn't once's thought how pari is scooping with all this mess... Is she alright or not..??Once gunjan enter there life they completely forgot about pari.... 


They are bunch of selfish people's ...so I don't want pari to go back in shrishtvas family...... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 months ago
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Gaurirane366


 

Exactly pari deserve better life partner..... 

She faced many humiliation from all sides. Sharma, shrishtvas or her own family didn't value her ... 

 

 She used to  be happy go lucky girl  now look at her devdas mode pe chali gaye.... 

 

Even in future if they showed pari easily forgive shrishtvas family but has a viewer I will never forget the way prakash, shiv, seema humiliated her.... shrishtvas family  becomes statue when pari was getting humiliated....

Eg.. Yogi got humiliated many times by sharma.. They stood up for yogi during that time.. But  when pari was getting humiliated. They didn't once said pari is not like type of girl....

They didn't once's thought how pari is scooping with all this mess... Is she alright or not..??Once gunjan enter there life they completely forgot about pari.... 


They are bunch of selfish people's ...so I don't want pari to go back in shrishtvas family...... 

Exactly smiley20 Pari smiley27Deserve Better Person in her life Who value her smiley14out of All Wat gone through by this so called families smiley21 

Yogi and G sympathy parties who got every othrr stand for them but fail to give stand and Deserved Respect to Pari 


Suddenly All doing pari jaap her sacrifices from2epissmiley44 Now her entry smiley3 spare her. 

Also all over care wat not to Gu.  Sharmas, srivastavs behind pari  to make her ever sacrificing soul 

Wish she stand herself finally leave their lives. Want that Go Happy Girl back smiley10

Posted: 3 months ago

Trying to make sense of this return. I agree she has come back to look after Gunjan, hope this episode all ask for Pari's forgiveness but it will be interesting to as another post mentioned Pari will have someone new in her life so this will open up more YoRi interactions as he will feel jealous. Hate the way he just moved on in no time at all. 


Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Bacillusbadius 65 2531 4 months ago Bacillusbadius
Pari set to marry Sujoy

ShinyMishka   15   2383

ShinyMishka 15 2383 1 months ago Mr-YK
New entry for Pari

diya_snow   23   3202

diya_snow 23 3202 1 months ago ShinyMishka
Pari stop being mahaan

diya_snow   1   1325

diya_snow 1 1325 2 months ago Manali14
diya_snow 12 1771 2 months ago diya_snow

Topic Info

  • 17 Replies
  • 1693Views

Topic started by Mr-YK

Last replied by sumz_d

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP