The 'Insult Azaan' Leap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I did not intend to comment till the show finally ended but had to share some thoughts after reading the written update for today...

Quote - 'Who writes this stuff?'

The writers of BB crossed another limit today, this week...  Noor reprimands Azaan because he lies to Razia Begum regarding their finances and life, then she blamed him for all the trouble; contradicting her own explanation of Adil taking out loans which Azaan had to repay... She then hypocritically labels him the worst friend, son and husband too.

We all understand the five-year leap was to glorify N as a 'strong', 'independent' (no one knows where the money came from) women.  We are forced to accept that she has came to make everything 'theek' in Begum Mahal but she seems to be extracting some sort of revenge on Azaan.  He does not deserve the daily humiliation or blame for the circumstances bought about by Adil or other negative characters.

Just a few weeks till the end of the show, yet the writers continue to write the worst possible for him and the mystery of what happened to Shayra will surely continue till N is crowned a saint...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I did not intend to comment till the show finally ended but had to share some thoughts after reading the written update for today...

Quote - 'Who writes this stuff?'

The writers of BB crossed another limit today, this week...  Noor reprimands Azaan because he lies to Razia Begum regarding their finances and life, then she blamed him for all the trouble; contradicting her own explanation of Adil taking out loans which Azaan had to repay... She then hypocritically labels him the worst friend, son and husband too.

We all understand the five-year leap was to glorify N as a 'strong', 'independent' (no one knows where the money came from) women.  We are forced to accept that she has came to make everything 'theek' in Begum Mahal but she seems to be extracting some sort of revenge on Azaan.  He does not deserve the daily humiliation or blame for the circumstances bought about by Adil or other negative characters.

Just a few weeks till the end of the show, yet the writers continue to write the worst possible for him and the mystery of what happened to Shayra will surely continue till N is crowned a saint...

All this? Do writers even read their own script?

5 months have passed and 3 writers. The very first writer talked about God, fate and destiny in her story. Second writer started with Noor theek hogayi and the last writer with Aadil's track. All 3 writers were terrible. The only thing that worked in serial in Shazaan. And it was the first writer who made Shazaan work better than the other 2.

First time I am coming across serial where villain is being glorified.

Question is that what was the need for leap if the serial is about to end?

How can they end not just Shayra's character....but any character just like that? Only Faiz and Khala's character were ended sensibly.

I mean if they knew that their serial is going to end, they should wind up in a right way. Isn't it?

It is obvious that the writers do not care about continuity but post leap narrative seems to have only one purpose; bash, insult and ridicule Azaan then remind him of his downfall/loss.  Noor claims, her horrible behaviour is to make him fight back and be strong but she could be tough with him and argue without the extra drama.

I have come to understand that their so-called friendship was based on how much power N could have over him and she would use it to control the lives in Begum Mahal.  Any good she is doing is therefore overshadowed due her need to be ‘the best’ and be praised all the time.  She is a narcissist, in the end it is all a game which she has to win and she decides the rules.  

Nora noted that the writers seem to hate the character of Shayra to extent that she never knew happiness, was tortured and her fate now unknown.  I am beginning to think the writers hate Azaan too.  He is insulted and disrespected in every episode.  Even Khalid's horrid wife can lecture him.

Shayra could return tomorrow and ShaZaan might have a happy ending but Azaan's character is diminished for no good reason.  It is sad that the show ended on such a low point for a character which was promoted as central to the plot... I can not stress it more, Arjit deserved so much better that what passes as a script in Bahu Begum…

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago