Maya ki Maya sirf Maya hi jaane

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Based on yesterday's episode, I feel everything was planned by Maya. How can the Maya who took 8 years of planning and knew that Rudra will collect the pieces of paper and join it together to decipher the phone number will not guess that Rishi will come and ask for a job at Ruan?

Plus, it is she who is pushing him to get a job and the best place to drive a wedge is when they are together- in the office. What I wonder is why does Maya save Rishi's number as chemist? I mean she saves Rudra and Rajiv's number as Rudra and Rajiv so why the term chemist for Rishi? Well, a chemist provides medicine so what medicine will Rishi provide ?

I so love the fact that Rudra is jealous of Rajiv though I don't think Rajiv will actually like Maya but he may have a crush on Rudra. ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rara22

Based on yesterday's episode, I feel everything was planned by Maya. How can the Maya who took 8 years of planning and knew that Rudra will collect the pieces of paper and join it together to decipher the phone number will not guess that Rishi will come and ask for a job at Ruan?

Plus, it is she who is pushing him to get a job and the best place to drive a wedge is when they are together- in the office. 

This so much. She had to have guessed he would try to take short cuts. And Rudra was a easy guess. Plus he even requested her to recommend him to her boss. So I am hoping she has a solid plan. I think what took her by surprise was finding MayRa in a bit of compromising state. That can create doubts in Rishis mind about her "love" for him for which he wants to step out of MJ shadow