Neha dhupia lashes out at south Indian industry.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

gosh, this is pathetic...... biwi hai kya jo wait kare...........in fact biwi bhi kyu wait kare..... really disgusting behavior if true 🤢

Tell me this isn't true. What age are we living in? This is really really pathetic.🤢

Which South movie did she do?

Sounds disgusting. I do hope things have changed now.

EDIT: Just checked. She's done a few Telegu films. 

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago

But is this a case of sexism or power play?

Because in many hierarchy systems and environment, the powerful people are given more priority, and the powerless ones, are always told to not be in the same level as the powerful ones.

Sometimes, the middle person are the ones corrupting these things and doing discrimination due to sycophancy.

And no, I am not in any way defending the behaviour or the discrimination that Neha or anyone had to face because it is utterly disgusting behaviour.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

But is this a case of sexism or power play?

Because in many hierarchy systems and environment, the powerful people are given more priority, and the powerless ones, are always told to not be in the same level as the powerful ones.

Sometimes, the middle person are the ones corrupting these things and doing discrimination due to sycophancy.

And no, I am not in any way defending the behaviour or the discrimination that Neha or anyone had to face because it is utterly disgusting behaviour.

Oh yea, power play is also possible, very much happening in my own workplace where the management thinks they are above us artists and hence sit for lunch etc separately.... But even here, we are not asked to wait till they finish their lunch...