Bharosa jeetne ke liye khud ko harna padta hai

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
Dialogue of the day. To win someone trust u hav to let go of ur wish and give the other their wish without expecting anything in return. U can say another version of gita 's line karmanayakarya varyasthathe maphaleshu kadachana. In other words do ur duty without an expectation on result.rudra who wants to win is asked by Maya whether he is ready to lose. Rudra says u win trust by winning. So beautiful because they are gonna lose the battle together to win the war where whether they like it or not they will hav to trust each other. And rudy boy doesn't seem to like rajiv and his prominence in Maya life. Anyways I am interested to see how they earn each others trust.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Their different approach to things is what makes them worthy companions of each other. He is water to her fire... ❤️

So excited for the upcoming episodes. 

shruthiravi thumbnail
Yup armu rudra will walk through that fire and will control it from spreadin havoc.he is goin to get burned for sure
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

There is a clear tug of war between Maya and Rudra. Maya wants him to lose himself to her in trust and Rudra wants to win and be worthy in trust. I agree, it would be interesting who wins and how. 👍🏼

shruthiravi thumbnail
@tournsol Maya is not gonna get control of rudra though in love he will lose himself but Maya too will lose herself
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I love the fact that their approach is different but the basic principle and morale is same. Both want trust between them but Maya wants Rudra to loose himself to win that trust and Rudra wants Maya and himself to win the battle for that trust between them. One is so broken that she can't think there is any other way than samne wale ki har that can prove their worth to her. And other so full of positive light that he thinks winning can only gain the trust. Winning basically standing equally for him. Merging has to happen for them both to stand side by side with each other in this battle. 

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow love ur analysis.. something I actually thought of as well.. makers stopped their bhagwatgeeta references these days but we will find it.. they have to win each others trust.. maya cannot wait actually.. she keeps asking him.. the more she asks the more it will take time. The day she will get yes as an answer things will change..

Rudra mistrust on Rajiv can be a real thing I feel.. also there is a sense of feeling for Rudra that it's strange that she shows so much trust in Rajiv.. there is some ounce of jealousy as well there.. but seeing him with MJ is a big factor.. Rudra cant let MJ anywhere near his own business.. 

Edited by NamuVyas - 4 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Beautiful analysis of the episode by you, Shruthi! ❤️

shruthiravi thumbnail
@alizia that's the fun. The different path.@namu rajiv can leave Maya anytime if she doesn't meet his purpose
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

MayRa camarederie is building up and that's endearing to watch....It would be more interesting if they bring MJ more into the field..so far he is playing minor games...Calling Rishi's fnd is as predictable as it gets..but I think by the time MJ is full into the field MayRa should have established the bond of trust otherwise Maya cannot withstand the chakravyuh!!!, And Ananya's role is another exciting aspect...she for sure won't leave Rudra for Maya...