Sarainvest1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

You should put this on big boss face book and send to salman in his Twitter 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DailyTalk

If you see the maa behen jaap it all started with asim spitting on floor and telling Sid to clean it that's how the aggression went into filthy gutter level 

But as it's getting to easy i find it all staged as asim and Sid are buddies 

Sid had relationship with zariwala , he knows aarti, he knows rashmi, Paras is with him , Mahira too 

The dynamic is too easy to see 🤣

The murkier is rash and Sid past and BB wants it for semifinals 

Let's see how much they will make tamasha of themselves 

You mean Asim and Sid are buddies from before the show? They planned these fights?

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

If you see the maa behen jaap it all started with asim spitting on floor and telling Sid to clean it that's how the aggression went into filthy gutter level 

But as it's getting to easy i find it all staged as asim and Sid are buddies 

Sid had relationship with zariwala , he knows aarti, he knows rashmi, Paras is with him , Mahira too 

The dynamic is too easy to see 🤣

The murkier is rash and Sid past and BB wants it for semifinals 

Let's see how much they will make tamasha of themselves 

What? NO!  The moment Asim entered the threshold of bedroom, Sid gave gaali, and then he continued with the "tera baap" Speech which lasted for good 5-10mins of abuses on family.

The spit thing was way way later. 

Sometimes even I feel all this is scripted

I know bb wants Sid vs RD, i really have no clue which sane people like to watch Sid vs RD showoff. Bcoz it gets soo dirty🤢 

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

What? NO!  The moment Asim entered the threshold of bedroom, Sid gave gaali, and then he continued with the "tera baap" Speech which lasted for good 5-10mins of abuses on family.

The spit thing was way way later. 

Sometimes even I feel all this is scripted

I know bb wants Sid vs RD, i really have no clue which sane people like to watch Sid vs RD showoff. Bcoz it gets soo dirty🤢 

It's getting dirty but people are enjoying you must see the trp blooming which means more rated ads after prime time 

Sometime really wonder does Indian public like dirt or they want escapism from real world issues 

DailyTalk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

You mean Asim and Sid are buddies from before the show? They planned these fights?

It's an open secret that asim and Sid are buddies and Sid and zariwala had past 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I’ve never heard of Asim and Sid being friends from before the show. 

Also if they were why would they stoop to such low levels to fight with each other. 

Zariwala toh herself only admitted she and Sid dated long back 

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wait, what, Really? But who has said this?

Never saw their pics earlier or anything.

DailyTalk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I’ve never heard of Asim and Sid being friends from before the show. 

Also if they were why would they stoop to such low levels to fight with each other. 

Zariwala toh herself only admitted she and Sid dated long back 

It's entertainment quotient when Sid was out trp dropped, when rash was out trp dropped 

All the spike in trp are from fights 

Who will not cash on....

Currently only real happening is SidNaaz which the trp is spiking but that too will become zap after few days so the little drop of fights needed 🤣

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Asim is awesome 👍🏼

There's a reason why I call Asim best boy for a reason. 🥳Hes built his craft as someone whos so relatable and likeable that you become emotionally invested him in to the point of rooting for him costs.  Asim has by far the best char development in the show. 

The way he bajaos Thukla, Thuklis, BB and their camerame  is really worth it in sticking of watching the show for him. 😈

Imagine how extremely overwhelmed hes going to be to the hearts he has won coming out ofthe show! 😎

Best quality that he has the decency to apologize and forgive!

These days I really want him to give it back to that disgusting duo Pahira and dhokebaaz female version of Thukla in Shefali Zeriwala.🤢

Best boy asim ftw. 🥳

Edited by Sarahbelle - 4 years ago