Miles more to go-A MayRa OS

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Spare all the grammatical faults.Its just a rough thought and roughly written.Take the story lightly😒

Miles more to go

In the middle of the room,a single bed made its place.There were so many machines were placed beside it,beneath it.In the left of the bed there was the heart rate machine and in the right side,a string was swang from the bloood bag.Between all these,Rudra was lying so helplessly.His middle finger of the left injured hand was inside a concealer connector coming from the ECG machine and every pulse of his was being monitored and displayed.The right one was pierced to make the blood string go inside her right hand,the only uninjured part of his body.

Maya knew his present condition is solely because of her stubbornness of not backing out from her dangerous plan against MJ.

She knew nothing could break her.When Rudra's love couldn't melt her,how can she possibly be so effected by his condition right now?

She gets the vibe of her inner breakdown.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasnimrayian thumbnail

2 hours earlier-

Maya's last plan was to kill mj.And rudra got to know it before.He wanted to stop the nuisance maya was gonna try to water her last thirst.She only wanted to see Mj under the fire and dying mercilessly!!

"Maya,You can't burn everything like this.This office is my dream.This is the everything I built since so many years.You can't ruin it.You can't kill a person.What will be the difference between you and MJ?What the hell you are thinking right now?"

Back off,Maya.
Don't end mj.
Dont end US."

Armu4eva thumbnail

Wow. This is awesome. 

Love it. Do write more🤗

tasnimrayian thumbnail

Maya made him stop,raising her finger.She fumbled but didn't stop-

Dont you dare,Rudra.It's and It was never US.

She was crying,begging inside to herself not to break.She couldn't afford to mould herself again in the form of love.

I love the only thing remaining in my heart,which I have cherished since years,the world has left me from everywhere but this was with me,it kept my heart pounding,my hands composed in my fist,my tears holding to my cheeks,my life to myself only.

Jaab Insaan jhoot hote hein,
Tab sirf dil saccha hota hein
Aur mera dil sirf aurf nafraat pe qurbaan hein

I can't help it,Rudra.

If my hate dies,Maya will also die.

Tumhari pyar mein itni shakti bhi nehi ki bho meri nafraat ko hara sakein.Kyuki meri nafraat hi mein hoon.

Pyar doogi toh mein hi maar jaunga.

"Maya,Please trust me for once"

tasnimrayian thumbnail

He cupped her face.His hand was so cold in her cheeks.
She held them,clinching and digging with her nails.This time,holding his caller,she grew closer.

"I can't and I won't"

It was all whisper in the room.

May.. 

before he could finish,Maya pushed him angrily!!

She didn't even notice the pin in the wall.

tasnimrayian thumbnail

Rudra P.O.V:

Giving me a material look,she left my collar and this time jerking me to the pin with her hands,slightly hiting my chest.I felt sickened to the pain,yet managing not to react.She kept moving in back way still looing at my eyes,walking in reverse not looking her way.

tasnimrayian thumbnail

She was close to the corner of my desk.I just rushed to her placing my hand in her waist stoping it to get hurt by the glass made corner.BLood oozed.It was mine.

Be careful,Maya.You would have got hurt.Cant you see?”I shouted at her without thinking about her reaction at all.

It shouldn't bother you”She ruthlessly replied back to me.

Hardly she knew,yeah it matters.It matters me the most.She left the place jerking my hand.She didn’t even notice the blood.How Ironic!!

P.O.V ends.

tasnimrayian thumbnail

Present time:

Rudra was the victim of all these things.Maya thought her guards  could drag Rudra out of the office but little did she knew Rudra could do anything to stop her do the murder.

She couldn't guess how mj was saved.But she knew Rudra was trapped in the lift fall and he is badly injured due to the accident.

Maya was in the room 299.Emergency ward.

Her P.O.V:

A part of me cursed me to the death for pushing him to such extent.I am such a bad human!!! I thought the word beast would suit me perfectly.I didnt know what to do at that moment.I was totally clueless about his state.He was not in any condition a normal human stay generally.Neither was he talking nor responding,only was covered with endless bandages.I,guess my blood was being curdled that moment and his silence quake was tearing me up.I coudnt figure out what the hell happened with me to abandon him in the office.

P.O.V ends

Maya started moving.
Walking nowhere,her legs taking the lead.

AS USUAL,MAYA IS LOST.Whetever I do,definitely has a bad end.Trust me,Rudra wherever you are right now,this is much much better than staying with me.You will leave this hospital bed soon but If I touch you,You will never be able to hold the light.Light defines you and it abhors me,cruelly.

How can I be yours when I am already sold to my black?

Black absorbs all the colour,that's why it is black.And white can't even hold the colours,thats why it is white.Maya,black is the new light.You just need to see it.

-Rudra was still so poised in his believe,still lying in the bed.His blood loss couldn't make him weak not even an ounch.

He knew his words wasn't effecting her.Still,he took his first step.

Miles more to go,
More to go before he peacefully sleeps with his soulmate.
The journey is yet to conquer!!

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Interesting .. Keep up the good work yaar..👍🏼

Thank you to tia and tiara both of you made my Sunday morning happy with your OS.🤗

_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting and loved it keep writing more