Lets start guess game

Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I know its too early guys... 

But still any guesses of how preeraksh marriage will happen.. 

I tried to think in many ways.. But im nt getting any strong valid reason.. 

Atleast yhm we cud guess.. It will be fr ruhis custody.. But here? 

Ishitas kaleerein fell on preesha and they indicated marriage will happen soon.. 

But for what reason? 

Guys... Put in ur guess for the reason pf theor marriage... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kjofan

Ishitas kaleerein fell on preesha and they indicated marriage will happen soon.. 

But for what reason? 

So, as far as I think rudraksh will come to about his brother sins and saransh birth.. Before this, rudraksh might have formed a strong bond with saransh.. After knowing the truth of his bro, he will ask him to accept the child but rajeev will not accept because of his father's reputation and wife.. At the same time, Yuvraj truth will also be exposed.. To save saransh future and hide his bro sins, he will anyhow marry preesha..

Or some kind of scandal will happen between preesha and rudraksh, which in result will end up in their wedding. 

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lamba chalay ga yeh sab so chilll... n njoy the show...

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

So, as far as I think rudraksh will come to about his brother sins and saransh birth.. Before this, rudraksh might have formed a strong bond with saransh.. After knowing the truth of his bro, he will ask him to accept the child but rajeev will not accept because of his father's reputation and wife.. At the same time, Yuvraj truth will also be exposed.. To save saransh future and hide his bro sins, he will anyhow marry preesha..

Or some kind of scandal will happen between preesha and rudraksh, which in result will end up in their wedding. 

Only becoz of some scandal, they can get married and then only it can cause more drama in the house of rudraksh. All we have to wait is to know what kind of a situation will they get into beocz of this yuvraj - kaveri - surya trio.

Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just hope they dont show a forced marriage.. I mean rudraksh forcing preesha something... I want some majboori for both to do the marriage... Like it was in yhm.. Lol.. 

And personally i dont want rudraksh to know that he is saraanshs chachu.. In the beginning itself.. I want him to bond with the child even b4 knowing that saransh is his blood too.. ðŸ˜› 

RockingRudra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kjofan

But for what reason? 

I was thinking Rudraaksh will take Yuvrajs place or something then I realized that could not happen since it's a Tamilian wedding. 

TheSkyIsPink thumbnail

there are lot of things happening really fast so cant say what vs are planning but still dont want a force n compromise type of marriage

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheSkyIsPink

there are lot of things happening really fast so cant say what vs are planning but still dont want a force n compromise type of marriage

if there is a compromise marriage than it should be for saransh after PreeRaksh knows that saransh is rajeev's son

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shivalensis

I was thinking Rudraaksh will take Yuvrajs place or something then I realized that could not happen since it's a Tamilian wedding. 

for south indian wedding its definitely impossible as there is no sehera to hide the face rudraksh will have to marry preesha with veshti like Ishra marriage,there is no way rudraksh can hide his face in a sehera for a south indian wedding,for a brahmin wedding as the daughter needs to sit on her father's lap

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

if there is a compromise marriage than it should be for saransh after PreeRaksh knows that saransh is rajeev's son

oh yeah that might be the thing they came forward with it like this so...