Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahe66

May b u cose ur eyes wen watching tv its clear biasedness why u cant see the sid goving open gaali to asim family tumhare family pe koi jaaye tonkaisa lage acha hai u must have been dere sid ko gaali khane ke liye

Oh really??🤪I watched full episode fabouritsam to shukla

.both were wrong and their opinion also  about family..I don't  come to argue here about their family..but here my worrying for that only shukla fabouritsam  everyone and even channel😈

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neutral1

Who the hell are you to question Rohit Shetty? Amitabh Bachchan?

🤣

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neutral1

Who the hell are you to question Rohit Shetty? Amitabh Bachchan?

Who is th hell  are u question to me.??🤬are u  owner of forum.. this is my opinion 😡what is ur problem..if u can't  see that pls ignore it ok...don't  come to argue with me🤪

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG....now with THE Salman Khan, Colors big shots, BB producers....even THE Rohit Shetty is also afraid of Manisha?? 😭😭....Next I will hear that Manisha made Modi ji support Sid...😭

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG....now with THE Salman Khan, Colors big shots, BB producers....even THE Rohit Shetty is also afraid of Manisha?? 😭😭....Next I will hear that Manisha made Modi ji support Sid...😭

All are shuklis..who is that manish.. I have heard about her some news recently..but Is sidharth girl friend...Sidtharth life is ending dating with girls without marry🤪

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basuz1

This is just a show they would show what sells as this is their business. Watch this for entertainment purpose only.

Channel is always biased to whoever is giving them content. Hence they brought back Rashmi along with her friend, Devoleena. Then Arhaan twice, deliberately tried to rake up the issue of his child but Rashmi is not intelligent enough to cash on them and these people were talking of bias.

I can guarantee tomorrow if Asim does something wrong still he won't be thrown out. This is because these people are giving them TRPs which in simple terms is business.

The channel or makers are not in profession of justice they are in profession of entertainment.

True👍🏼

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's ok he came as a peacemaker so he won't blame just one. He blamed both. Asim saying sorry at least it made him look bigger. Specially when Sid just said a lot of shit about his family. Even Asim did but not at this level. What I didn't like was that when Asim was explaining, he cut him very rudely. Kind of he is new to the industry, he needs to lick the ass and stop saying the channel is partial towards Sid. Even in the game, the first round was biased. In the second round when Vishal said that even before they could sing, Rohit was about to give the point to the other team, he didn't like it and brought back the partiality topic. If even the HMs are feeling the partiality without getting outside reviews, it really means there is some truth about it. So no matter how hard they try, viewers know what's happening. 

EagleEye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

Who is the hell u yo tell me don't  watch bigboos.. I didn't bcomevyo ask ur advice.. I think  u are psycho fans of shukla  that's  why u  are poking me 🤪😡

You only said you want to break your TV.... I approved and asked you to go ahead , break it ,show the courage and come back . ...or did you change your mind ?

If you wish to watch BB ...you are welcome ,be my guest and watch ,but don't write EMPTY meaningless things. I was assuming that,  had you broke your TV, you won't be able to watch BB anymore,this season,maybe my assumption was wrong . You will even watch it somehow,just that ,those were your empty words.

Now @ bold and underlined , thanks for describing yourself.😃

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: EagleEye

You only said you want to break your TV.... I approved and asked you to go ahead , break it ,show the courage and come back . ...or did you change your mind ?

If you wish to watch BB ...you are welcome ,be my guest and watch ,but don't write EMPTY meaningless things. I was assuming that,  had you broke your TV, you won't be able to watch BB anymore,this season,maybe my assumption was wrong . You will even watch it somehow,just that ,those were your empty words.

Now @ bold and underlined , thanks for describing yourself.😃

Oh really Thank u  so much for ur complimentary 🤪

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

It's ok he came as a peacemaker so he won't blame just one. He blamed both. Asim saying sorry at least it made him look bigger. Specially when Sid just said a lot of shit about his family. Even Asim did but not at this level. What I didn't like was that when Asim was explaining, he cut him very rudely. Kind of he is new to the industry, he needs to lick the ass and stop saying the channel is partial towards Sid. Even in the game, the first round was biased. In the second round when Vishal said that even before they could sing, Rohit was about to give the point to the other team, he didn't like it and brought back the partiality topic. If even the HMs are feeling the partiality without getting outside reviews, it really means there is some truth about it. So no matter how hard they try, viewers know what's happening. 

Exactly right.. rohit also known very that colors are showing partiality to shukla..but they are hiding actual truth ..without any  reasons this man had started about  partially topic..actually that's  true 100%..so himself expressed 🤪

Edited by sailuja - 4 years ago