Season's First Tandav Dance by Sayantani

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

omg , what a terrific dancer she is.. the tandav dance was full of fire , her eyes expressions, anger , aggression ,dancing steps , revenge mode everything beautifully executed. I am really loving Sayantani in every passing days..The perfect Naagin aura she has in this season 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: opsora2090

omg , what a terrific dancer she is.. the tandav dance was full of fire , her eyes expressions, anger , aggression ,dancing steps , revenge mode everything beautifully executed. I am really loving Sayantani in every passing days..The perfect Naagin aura she has in this season 

Manyatha👏👏⭐️

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That performance was that " aag lagadiya " type. Her postures , expressions were on point. Loved , loved her in today's episode. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: opsora2090

@In red- TV ki pehli naagin joh hai woh 😳

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I wish she was the main character because not liking the other two at all. 

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Hi Oppo good to see u her.

After Sridevi..Reena Roy I only liked Sayantani as naagin..

Neither Mouni nor Surbhi did the trick for me though adaa and Anita also pulled off their characters well but Sayantani is❤️