Sonakshi Sippy OS | Touchstone Of Anguish

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Another one! Just that the thought struck & I penned it down, just now, in my break. I don't know how it came out! But hoping for your positive response!

Sonakshi Sippy OS | Touchstone Of Anguish

“Pre-nup sign karvake accha Kiya humne, harkatien dekho iss ladki ki…”

“Ek din Rohit khud isse divorce kar dega… Pata nahi Rohit ko kya iss characterless actress main dikha…”

“Rohit ko bas uski khoobsurti se pyar hai aur kuch nahi, chod dega jab mann bhar jaayega Rohit ka…”

As Sonakshi walked aimlessly on footpath, these words echoing in her mind. Tears trailed her soft skin, as she clutched her saree in one hand. Even Sonakshi didn’t knew from how much time she was walking, maybe an hour and to where. Maybe nowhere!

She just wanted to come out of this all disastrous situations. She wanted to live a happy life with Rohit. She wanted to be loved by Rohit and stay in his arms, her abode.

As she muttered to herself, “Papa aisa… kaise… kaise keh sakte hai? Rohit… Rohit loves me. Woh... Woh mujhe chod… chod ke… kyu... Divorce… divorce Kyu dega… Nahi bilkul nahi… Woh toh mujh se beintehan pyar karta hai…”, repeating this to herself from past one hour, since she heard Naren’s painful words. The thought itself, that Rohit would leave her, made her reach to the brink of insanity.

As she stumbled on a rock, her foot coming out of sandal and injuring her foot badly. As she dropped to ground, she kept her hand on ground for support but a protruding nail slicing her palm severely. She didn’t feel any pain as the turmoil inside her was more troubling.  

She saw her blood and smiled lightly, shook her head and stood up as rain started pouring itself on her lifeless soul. Hiding her tears as she looked up and stumbled a bit due to her injuries. When someone called out her name, the voice familiar.

Rohit.

“Sonakshi!” As Rohit came behind her, still 10 feet away, Sonakshi turned around & looked at him. Holding a umbrella, in white shirt, as his eyes scanned her, terrified with the blood oozing out.

Sonakshi slowly raised her hand as if to touch him, for he looked like a dream. But the image got blur & more blur as she lost her balance.

Last thing she remembered was her frame in his arms, as she lost her consciousness, Rohit screamed, “Sonakshi!”…

It was another terrible touchstone of anguish, pain.

Oh yes, I didn't know if this is drabble or not, so categorized it in oneshot. Hope you liked this! And maybe, soon, I'll give you one more part of TS | Wajah Tum Ho! Soon! Do comment, like & criticism is welcome.

Love, Anushka.

Edited by LoveAnushka - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadafrahman thumbnail

I just luved it 😍❤️ ... Plzz continue 

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loving it so much. Drabble yaa kuch bhi,emotions bohot saare hein iss pe😭 i literally imagined everything and KVG in a white shirt came almost real infront of my eyes the moment i read it.☺️loved it and will wait for a completion. Keep going anu🤗❤️ 

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice. Short but lot of emotions. Please continue 

Cutie20Shona thumbnail

It was full of emotions I literally want these things in serial ... Please continue it

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This was beautifully anushkiii... 🤗❤️

Tussi toh emotional kar dita... I felt sonakshi with every word of yours! 💘💘💘❤😍

I would love it if it continues... ❤😍

Love youuu❤️🤗

Aluu

Ps: friend waali advice.. Continue after exams.. If it doesn't hamper your schedule then go ahead.. If it does then focus on exam.. (Sorry agar bura laga toh.. It's completely your choice) 

Sakhiiheartbeat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice..👏smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

Totally outstanding..

Update soon 😇😇

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very emotional n nice! Do continue please...

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it. You got me so emotional with the perfect description of her pain. I could imagine everything.

Please continue whenever possible. I would love to read Rohit's POV.