TOI: Shivin Narang talks about Beyhadh 2 and 2019

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shivin Narang: It’s crazy how these people are behavingUnnati.joshi@ timesgroup.com | TNN | Dec 28, 2019, 00:00 IST

TN

Delhi boy Shivin Narang who is currently seen in 'Beyhadh 2', has had a good year. The actor starred in a music video that was widely appreciated, a few advertisements and was quite in demand on TV as well. “2019 was fun and full of surprises for me. I did a lot of projects. One of the most challenging things I did was 'Khatron Ke Khiladi', I was in Bulgaria doing things I never thought I could do. I really enjoyed that phase. 'Beyhadh 2' has also been a great working experience. Professionally, the year was great. It taught me a lot,” he tells us.

Shivin was offered 'Bigg Boss13 and 'Beyhadh 2' at the same time this year and after carefully considering the options for about a month, he chose the latter. “When the makers offered 'Beyhadh 2' to me, I immediately enquired about 

Jennifer Winget. I wanted to know if she was a part of this season or not as she was the soul of season 1. Before me, many had rejected this role, but I am glad I took this challenge. People are appreciating our chemistry and we are having fun on the set as well. She is very professional and supportive. We bond really well,” he says.

Talking about 'Bigg Boss', he adds, “I haven’t been following the show this season. From what I hear, it’s crazy how these people are behaving this time. Had I been inside the house, I would have definitely quit by now.”

Even though Shivin is good friends with Rashami Desai he says he is rooting for Asim Riaz. “Asim is playing really well. Compared to everyone in the house, he was less known. Basically he is a newcomer, but his game and his attitude has made him one of the top contenders today,” he says. When asked about Rashami and Sidharth Shukla’s recent spat, Shivin says, “It was very sad and disheartening to see Rashami in that state. Passing derogatory statements and being cheap towards women is unacceptable. In a society like ours, where we are fighting against harassment, all this should not be accepted in any situation.”

When the conversation moved to his personal life, the actor says, the year has been even better. “I really enjoyed 2019 personally. I did a lot of travelling, explored many places and had a good time with my friends and family. As far as my love life is concerned, I am single and happy. I don’t want to be with someone just for that boyfriend-girlfriend tag. I am happy with the people I have and I am looking forward to spending the new year with them."

Link: https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/shivin-narang-on-bigg-boss-13-contestants-its-crazy-how-these-people-are-behaving/amp_articleshow/72992393.cms?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think few would jump out of happiness after reading this interview😉

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hayee sacchi shivu boy single hai..☺️..

Maya ka pata nehi..definitely he has become 'boyfriend on choice' for half of the forum wali...🤣

Yup definitely he is doing a  great job as Rudra...👏

Would to love explore his character as much as CVS let him do...

Edited by Sharmin-JW-20 - 4 years ago
Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does he always wear shirts like that?I am not complaining though 😍😍😍Edited by Fairooz - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Omg 😳  idhar bhi Rudy boy aka Shivin has 2 buttons down shirt ..☺️