Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Geetu kya Kar rahi ho Yaar 

Rula dogi aap to 😭

Mujhe mere mishbir 1.o waapas chahiye 😭

Vaishu missing them very badly..😭upcoming episodes mein bhi mishbir nahi milne wala hai..isiliye posting old scenes of mishbir from twitter and insta💔

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Vaishu missing them very badly..😭upcoming episodes mein bhi mishbir nahi milne wala hai..isiliye posting old scenes of mishbir from twitter and insta💔

Y is this so difficult???makers r hell bent on ruining mishbir to that extent that Mishbir 1.0 will be anymore shown..after all mishbir after reuniting will not be same anymore...

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Y is this so difficult???makers r hell bent on ruining mishbir to that extent that Mishbir 1.0 will be anymore shown..after all mishbir after reuniting will not be same anymore...

Dont know ammu makers very well aware majority of the FD watches the show for mishbir..then why they are hell bent on ruining them..  if they unite mishbir will it be the same as before??????Mishbir out of character behaviour makes me irritated..cant even tolerate them now..there is no sense in their scenes.😈

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ha Yaar pata nahi kab Sab normal hoga 😒,missing the old charm 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

smiley37smiley37smiley37ha vo to hai lekin fir 3rd angle ka dil naira ke paas aa jaata na, kitna creepy lagta smiley36smiley36

Bold -  Isliye to trp down hone pe I feel happy, rs ko akal aa jaayegi smiley36

🤣🤣 chiiii voh bahut creepy lagega then they will bring some miracle magic n the heart will start feeling like 3rd angle inside lead a ghost story begins 🤣

haha thats true vaishu i hope he learns this n doesnt let mishbir separate hereafter... 😆

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Ha Yaar pata nahi kab Sab normal hoga 😒,missing the old charm 

Mostly in weekends I was like monday kab ayega..ab not even excited for the episodes..dont know will we get the old charm???😒

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shiningways2407

Lol I watched that scene while waiting for YRHPK.All the bricks fell down.I was assuming that memory loss is going to happen.There head would be soaked im red  color but alas Kartik feels the blood flow from lower abdomen section.I was like thora to  leads ka sar v phoda hota..clearly many bricks fell on them still no head injury...smiley37smiley37

ohh damn seriously... i mean i though head injury happened but got kidney problem randomly but this is so hilarious yaar... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 chaa like seriously omgg i think i can watch that epi just for entertainment atleast 🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow both the inside person n outside view is amazing 😆

Is this his beach vacation😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dont know ammu makers very well aware majority of the FD watches the show for mishbir..then why they are hell bent on ruining them..  if they unite mishbir will it be the same as before??????Mishbir out of character behaviour makes me irritated..cant even tolerate them now..there is no sense in their scenes.😈

Geethu the question is will  we get mishbir scenes or not..nowadays it's more of mishnish rather than mishbir...I feel the thing left is mishnish appreciation thread...let's have it as well..I'm so frustrated with this Nishant..😡😡

Dono hi nahi chahiye mujhko sacchi mein 😆😆

I hope kuch to alag ho, Kuch to 

😆 we cant even handle another party i hope they dont bring GD... 

yaar this is why i want them to show courtship thats better than gd drama.. it will be a win win for mishbir and also for family nish mish..