Choti Sardarni

Why is Meher being so selfish?

Posted: 4 years ago

Why is Meher being so selfish? Why isn't she taking an abortion? What happiness is she getting by separating a brother from his sister? It's an illegitimate child anyway. Doesn't deserve to get a life. Why she wants to give birth to this dirty blood? Having sex with Manav before marriage was a sin. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all according to Meher, she was married to Manav when they consumated their love, on Lori day. I don't know if it is valid or invalid or can even be said as marriage. But for her it is.

Secondly why should she abort her child? Life is precious. As much as it is Manav's child it is also hers. 

Third, she did not cheat Sarab. During their first meet she tried to tell him but her mother was watching and threatening to kill her child so she was helpless. Even if we feel it is wrong of her marriage with Sarab before him knowing her past she did not hide for long on their marriage night itself she confessed and wanted out. Yes Sarab was hurt because he feel betrayed but with time he did understood her. Even after him asking her to stay just as Param's mother she wanted out. Yes it was selfish of her because everything she did was for her child but the you cannot lie that she loves Param selflessly too. Only after Siberia the incidents she wished to stay married to Sarab for Param. 

Yes, Harleen is hurt knowing the truth but even she in her anger forget all Meher did for Param. It is not easy as they showed here where a stepmother loves her stepchild like this. Because in real life it is not like this always. 

I agree with Harleen she feel cheated but one cannot lie if it was Sarab who was in Meher's place would she have refused to accept the child. Because in time she would have definitely accepted the child. 

Just because Harleen wants it does not mean Meher should abort her child.

God I don't know how can you even say aborting a child is easy.

Edited by arshi8927 - 4 years ago
GhungrooTootGye thumbnail

she is hopelees case for me 

arshi8927 thumbnail

Who? Harleen?

yeah ... and wht u said abt meher is right

arshi8927 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: GhungrooTootGye

yeah ... and wht u said abt meher is right

Even though I understand Harleen but I do feel irritated with her. Don't what will be her reaction when she comes to know it is her own husband who is behind the Siberia attack on Meher. 

Kulwant did said truth albeit half and unintentionally, it is Harleen's own husband who is behind her brother's property. And Harleen is just helping him indirectly. Since Sarab will agree for the division of the property if he goes by Kulwant's words.

Edited by arshi8927 - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: arshi8927

Even though I understand Harleen but I do feel irritated with her. Don't what will be her reaction when she comes to know it is her own husband who is behind the Siberia attack on Meher. 

Kulwant did said truth albeit half and unintentionally, it is Harleen's own husband who is behind her brother's property. And Harleen is just helping him indirectly. Since Sarab will agree for the division of the property if he goes by Kulwant's words.

exactly i love the old harleen if face changed lost interest in her character .. yeah we all know who's behing it/

yep kulwant ji was spot on that thing though... true that masoom husband is a naag in disguise ... hope so .... i dnt like too much family drama ....

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Your thought surprised me. To the hale of Harleen bitc*****h. Why she will kill her child. Bitc*********. What is the fault of innocent baby. Very interesting as baby is illegitimate and does not deserve to born and survive ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

AND this will support killing embryo. Which is A SIN. I SUPPORT MEHER AND GET LOST HARLEEN. ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Let's get a little civil in our reactions to remarks about the story-line.

And let's look at the facts till now:

1. Meher DID tell Sarab and Sarab ACCEPTED the child 

2. Meher loves Param without any restraint and without any pecuniary intentions. She simply genuinely loves the little one. It's for his sake she agreed to stay on (- and well yes, underlying falling in love with Sarab)

3. Harleen finds out about Meher's period of being pregnant - details of which should not have been given by any medical person. So, she was already on the wrong side of ethical behaviour

4. Harleen does not accept that Sarab has accepted Meher's child. It's NONE of Harleen's business that he has done so. Worse, she actually attacks Meher on account of it.

Again, with that, she acts on the wrong side of ethical behaviour.

5. Harleen does not accept when both Meher and Sarab explain that Meher had no idea of the division of property. OK, in her anger she may ignore Meher's words, but why would she not accept Sarab's? They have been such close siblings

In short, the whole story-line now may actually be given the title: "The Wrath of Sister Harleen"

For it's her anger that spoils everything and overlooks everything good ðŸ¤¢

What it will lead to is anybody's guess - but it's actually rather DISAPPOINTING, that, again, we see rubbish, anger, kharabness overtake what could - and should - have been a nice human love story evolving ðŸ˜•

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I cannot wait for Harleen to know about her husband's bad deeds as it is not Meher she should be worried about, but her hubby.