BigBoss13 - Starts with Sid and Ends with Sid - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Violates

The funny thing is when the topic is not yet all related to him even after that people do like to talk about him. 

Exactly! if he was not part of this season then it would have been worst  season!

And Asim alone could have not pulled it!

He is one mans army! Entire BB revolves around him!

vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anns123

He is the true winner material. ðŸ¥³ 

Ab let us wait for all the bakwas on this forum against him. ðŸ¤£

lol it has started!

vaathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

JOKE OF THE CENTURY ðŸ˜Ž

Funny how hypocritical thukla fans are when they obsess and talk about Asim more than their own favs do. We see anti Asim by you meaningless  lots daily and you have the gal to make such topics ðŸ¤£

you can go and check my history i hardly create any thread agains or for nor do i comment. i think this is the second thread started by me this season that to because of Christmas holidays..

i know you don't like Sid, But Honestly don't you think this season is all about him!...

I noticed one simple thing yesterday when they started playing the captain task Vikas started talking about the rules and so on but still the entire lime light was on Sid...

You accept it or not he is the true winner! I agree asim has come long way but most of the stuffs he is copying from Sid!

Edited by vaathi - 4 years ago
hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

There isn't a single "anti-asim" topic in the first 5 pages of the forum even. Matlab kuchhh bhi ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£

peeyara thumbnail

Yup!

BB13 Sid ki gaaliyo se shuru aur sid ke dhakke pe khatam hota hai🥳

vaathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia8988

Hahahahaha! Today is not April 1, then why this post ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lagta hai galat phemi ka balloon task khelna chahiye yahan!! 

To give the reality check for few folks like you!

vaathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahe66

Cuz he is the villian trump ke bhi baatain hotin hai news pe logo ke ghar mai it doesn't make him hero a case is happening for him.impeachment so jo charcha mai ho doesn't mean trhy r good people

Don't forget he is a president !! You like it or not but end of the day he is ruling one of the great country!

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hira221

Someone please list the anti-Asim topics made by "us shukis" recently ðŸ¤£

Some people really need to see it ðŸ¤£

Lik Shukla hamary liye b wo Xist nai kartasmiley37

all POSTs n all  Debates on SHUKLA phr b SHUKLA is NOT Phaammoousss?😳

Originally posted by: vaathi

Don't forget he is a president !! You like it or not but end of the day he is ruling one of the great country!

SHUKLA is ruling GAME 

Salman told in initial WEEKS too tum sb us k pas jaty ho tu dikhty ho🤣

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

JOKE OF THE CENTURY ðŸ˜Ž

Funny how hypocritical thukla fans are when they obsess and talk about Asim more than their own favs do. We see anti Asim by you meaningless  lots daily and you have the gal to make such topics ðŸ¤£

🤣