Dashing through the………….. Merry Xmas! My Ra4gKor

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dashing through the………….. Merry Xmas! My Ra4gKor

(well Xmas bells was ringing all around and here comes my Nikki ringing into my ears.... Isnt it time for a ficfam story for Christmas and well here I jingle .... hope you all like it)

The welfare centre was bubbling in happiness…. Smiles…. Singing……….. laughter…………..

The children who were rescued from the gruesome web, who could not be handed over to their biological parents have been nurtured by Ra4gKor along with Govind and his daughter Laila.

There were small lights flickering red, green with posters of reindeer and Christmas balls hanging all over. The big tree was decorated with lights in the middle of the Welfare centre and magic shows and various activities for the children was being performed. 

The kids in all ages were neatly dressed with reindeer horns and star wands in their hands.  

The roses were dressed in blue fairy dresses along with Chakor who was dressed in her beautiful red long gown with a palazzo was in her best. 

The roses were quite grown and was helping mumma in distributing sweets and goodies.

They were all happily singing Christmas carols………………..

Few staff of the plantation and the others at the welfare centres were organizing various games. 

The children were happy and were told the stories of Christ and how the world should be filled with love.

Mumma where is daddy and bhaai….. the roses were nonstop asking as they were missing their bros.

Will Santa come asked the excited roses…. Chakor smiled….

But where…. Was jumping the impatient ones………………….

It was snowing too in Shimla and the whole city was literally freezing…………….

The roses were singing………… 

Jingle bells Jingle bells Jingle all the way…………………..

Oh what fun is to run in a one horse open sleigh

Dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh

Over the fields we go laughing all the way………………

Mummaaa look look , shouted excitedly the roses…

Look there Santa is coming….wow wow two santas ha ha they are big with a santa cap, such a big belly….. ringing the bells……

The kids at the centre were so surprised and shocked as it was the first time in their life they are happy and getting to know about various celebrations and Xmas was the first…

They were excited to see two Santas getting down from a horse driven chariot  who were distributing books, toys, stationery, dress, water bottles etc for the children.  They  were ballistic to receive their gifts…. 

They were jumping……………eyes filled with happiness, smiles, small cry of joy when the two young Santas danced with the roses and with the other children…. 

The air was filled with joy and happiness….

Mumma where is bhai the roses were upset thinking their bros were missing the fun…. Came running the two young santas lifting the roses up and rollicking them, swirling them while the roses were giggling but at the same time was shouting bhai bhai removing the false beard…

Yes Arjun and Aayansh had dressed as Santas and were distributing gifts to children at various social and welfare centres and finally had come to their Rishab welfare centre. 

Chakor was so so proud about them and hugged the young men kissing them on their foreheads.

The roses were searching for someone….. 

Came in the rover along with another car….

Daddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy shouted the little ones……………… Came out smiling a big Santa with a huge belly….. waving to the children and all clicked pics together.

The boys, Chakor and the roses got into the car while the big Santa got into the Rover driving through Shimla after waving goodbye to the kids at the centre.

Mumma  and daddy we love you….was all the cubs and the roses were saying while the young lad Arjun hugged Chakor and kissed her… Thanks mumma…. She smiled.

A small flash back.

It was a week before Xmas and Shimla was reeling under cold wave…

The family was in their big living room playing indoor games while Arjun was reading out the news that the northern states are reeling under severe cold waves and many on the roads are succumbing to the snow and chill weather.

Raghav was resting his head on Chakor’s lap while she was on the sofa and he was sitting down with his legs straight while Aditi was balancing on his legs.  Aayansh was playing the Xmas Carols while Ananya was singing alongwith him.

Daddy why cant we have Xmas celebrations please asked Aditi… Will Santa come to give gifts asked Ananya… we want Santa and gifts said the roses jumping.  From where will Santa come they asked.

How will Santa be ….

Raaghav said I know Santa has a big belly filled with Rum and comes with a big bag with white beard  ringing bells and distribute gifts but I don’t know if there is really a Santa.

Chakor smiled … she kissed the roses and said we all are so blessed that we always can buy what we want. But many people especially those on the streets donot have the luxury so infact anybody who want to help others are Santas… Instead of always buying ourselves and enjoying we should help the needy and feel happy in their smiles. 

The roses face was dull so Santa will not give us gifts they asked.  Raaghav said yes Santa will give you all that my princesses wants I am your Santa he said lifting them up.  They laughed saying yes but daddy you donot have big tummy and white beard. 

Arjun was thinking when Raaghav asked, what young man whats in your thinking…. Definitely, you are going to say something like your mumma… 

He said yes daddy like my SB mumma I am also thinking…., Raaghav coughed suddenly and smirked mischievously looking at her while she glared him to death.

What Arjun? she asked, mumma why cant we celebrate Xmas at the various centres and in our Rishab centre too, the kids and Laila will be really happy.  Aayansh jumped right Arjun and we can distribute blankets to those who need who lay down on the streets. Cant we help them daddy he asked.

The roses jumped yes yes we will celebrate and distribute gifts to our friends in the centres.

Well the lion was getting ready to plan and winked at her hmmm looks like many SBs are in the making but none can match mine when she kicked him with her elbow. Chup Rowdy…. He rubbed his palms and said its cold birdie when Aditi said daddy you too take a blanket when he whispered into her ears….. Birdie do I need  a blanket… when AA asked what daddy? Chakor kicked him hard… saying your daddy is sick when Arjun said mumma give him the bitter medicine now itself when his eyes grew bright and said well I don’t mind if its followed with a dessert winking.  Chakor face turned red and said no medicine but for sure bitter gourd only.  He laughed aloud…

The next week RagKor along with Shyaam Kaaka was planning for getting the numbers and also procuring the materials from the manufacturers.  Shyaam kaaka was extremely happy at the way the eagle was bringing up the children with good values. He blessed her and said bitiya juk juk jio… 

The Rover driven by Govind along with the car was going through the streets of Shimla along with.  The three Santas looked for street sleepers who were given warm blankets alongwith hot porridge to keep them warm through the night. They blessed the Santas along with the Eagle.  The roses were tired and slept in the car.

It was way too late and the young lions lifted the roses and carried them to their rooms who kissed their bros in their sleep but their eyes opened wide to see beautiful boxes on their beds. 

They jumped on to their huge santa on both sides.  Gift for us…. They jumped.  Yes !!! they opened their boxes to see beautiful dresses, games and story books.  They asked Santa no sweets when mumma eagle said too many sweets spoils the teeth and the tooth fairy will come often and pull the teeth when the roses jumped no no … they ran and kissed their bros and mummy.  The boys left for their room while the roses changed into their night suits and slept.

Raghav was in the family living room looking at the picture of Rishab. Chakor was beside him holding his hands.  A little blob of tears he said folding his hands my Santa in my life. 

Arjun and Aayansh came to him and hugged him.. Daddy why gift for us as you and mumma are our biggest gift.  We need nothing but just your love.

Arjun was given a new macbook, while Aayansh got a new Yamaha keyboard. They thanked RagKor and left for their rooms wishing them good night.

It was a long night…………………… RagKor were in the balcony

He was too tired that he dozed on the rocking chair while waiting for her….

She walked in and slowly kissed his forehead when he opened his eyes….

He made her sit on his lap and hugged nuzzling her…..

I am so happy Raaghav she said for the lovely thought of the boys and the act of the girls too.

He kissed her and said well its all because of you as you teach them the right thing at the right time.

And you too she said…. she giggled suddenly…when he raised his eyebrows whats amusing?? He asked… 

Garlanding him she said you looked soo cute in that Santa outfit… she smiled and that belly was so funny… Maybe when you grow old you will be like that ha ha… the birdie laughed…

What old?… wait he said and he tried to hold her she got up and ran… she  made cute faces at him saying gubby Santa…. she giggled evading him… ducking down.  

Her smile was priceless and he was admiring her innocence and the naughtiness of her trying to catch her.

Wait don’t run he said doubling up and held her and lifted her up…. Am I old…. You naughty birdie….. 

She smiled saying okok you are not old, young and fit as a fiddle… 

Now lets get to sleep as you are tired.

He carried her inside when the lights went off.  

Oops she said when she realised he had switched off the lights.

He made her sit on the bed and lighted the candles when the light music was on… 

He brought her a small packet and gifted her.  Her eyes grew bright… am I a kid why for me she asked…

She opened to see a beautiful diamond studded locket with the letters RC engraved… It was small and beautiful. This is beautiful Raaghav she said… why…. He did not say anything but closed her lips in his style.. she drenched in that bliss…. He slowly turned her removed the MS and added the locket to it and clasped it back…Rowdy has to be always here he said kissing the MS which eventually lead to kissing her valley .

Looking into her eyes he said… I never knew much about any celebration.  You taught me so many things as you brought in me that change, peace and love within me. I love you Chakor…I have not given you many gifts, she closed his lips. She hugged him tight and said Raaghav you are my biggest gift… 

You are the best one the most lovable Santa for all of us…

He smiled and drawing her close said with false anger… but Santa gives gift to all but he never gets one.

She knew  rowdy was turning rustic and said well Santa never gets one as he is old. 

Also my Santa is tired so better we go to sleep, she turned when he swirled her and turned her pulling her closer to him.

This Santa is never old nor tired and for a change wants a gift too….

Oh is it she looked into his eyes which was turning into red with passion and desire…. He was crushing her closer when her voice turned husky and said but unfortunately Santa is tired and sick too.  He said well then I am ready for the bitter medicine followed by the dessert.  She walked backwards as he was holding her waist when both fell on the bed with him on her….

She smiled cupping his face brushing his lips…. Raa…… m mmmmmm….. he turned so rustic and kissed her passionately while she removed his T as urge was taking over her…. He pushed her tops and held her assets as desire was taking over… it was indeed snowing , cold outside while it was turning hot, red hot with desire inside…. He was kissing her all over, while she was surging in the desire with sweet moaning and kisses… 

She was determined to give the best to her Santa and he was making sure it was a long night as he was ringing his love bells and was taking stride to sync in the love. The Santa never ages nor grow tired as he has the best one to love and make love forever. 

It was a long night with jingles ringing within them… it was beautiful, passionate and melodious like the carol which is sung through the night into the morning.

It was blisss as the snow was snowing making them get over it with their temperatures soaring high.

Yes their love was Dashing through the.....… la la la la  well let them keep jingling, mingling , kling kling.

It dawned beautifully with the snow on the balcony.  

They were still cuddling in their warmth… She was smiling as his beard was tickling her…

Santa your beard she said… he nuzzled her more making her giggle, hmm birdie how about a quick jingle …

Chup the kids will come…..she said

Right enough came sprawling the cubs and roses.

It was too cold….. daddy came the roses on to him cuddling while the lions were on his side on the giant bed………….hugging him along with the roses.

I love you Santa kissed the roses and turned to tickle the sleepy mummy who was in smiles closing her eyes enjoying the tickles….snuggling them more.

Indeed life is like a sweet dream and she never wanted to wake up from that dream.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way....👏👏👏👏👏thanks a ton for writing this one😘😘😘😘.... was missing the ficfam very much.... this story will mark the end of 2019 and we can have a lovely one at the start of 2020😜😜ok ok don't hit!

Jokes apart, what I love about your stories is that they always have a moral.... and i just loveeeeeeee it that way👏👏👏👏

Not to mention the ammm bhi ahhhhhh bhi😜😜

He said yes daddy like my SB mumma I am also thinking…., Raaghav coughed suddenly and smirked mischievously looking at her while she glared him to death. 

🤭🤭🤭imaging this

He rubbed his palms and said its cold birdie when Aditi said daddy you too take a blanket when he whispered into her ears….. Birdie do I need  a blanket… when AA asked what daddy? Chakor kicked him hard… saying your daddy is sick when Arjun said mumma give him the bitter medicine now itself when his eyes grew bright and said well I don’t mind if its followed with a dessert winking.  Chakor face turned red and said no medicine but for sure bitter gourd only.  😂😂😂😂😂

I am sure if ragkor would have lasted in the serial,  raghav would just have been like this,  naughty.....oh how much I miss MEEJAY!!!

Nonetheless thanks again for indeed making this Christmas merry😘😘 this is your birthday return gift to all of us😜

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way....👏👏👏👏👏thanks a ton for writing this one😘😘😘😘.... was missing the ficfam very much.... this story will mark the end of 2019 and we can have a lovely one at the start of 2020😜😜ok ok don't hit!

Jokes apart, what I love about your stories is that they always have a moral.... and i just loveeeeeeee it that way👏👏👏👏

Not to mention the ammm bhi ahhhhhh bhi😜😜

🤭🤭🤭imaging this

He rubbed his palms and said its cold birdie when Aditi said daddy you too take a blanket when he whispered into her ears….. Birdie do I need  a blanket… when AA asked what daddy? Chakor kicked him hard… saying your daddy is sick when Arjun said mumma give him the bitter medicine now itself when his eyes grew bright and said well I don’t mind if its followed with a dessert winking.  Chakor face turned red and said no medicine but for sure bitter gourd only.  😂😂😂😂😂

I am sure if ragkor would have lasted in the serial,  raghav would just have been like this,  naughty.....oh how much I miss MEEJAY!!!

Nonetheless thanks again for indeed making this Christmas merry😘😘 this is your birthday return gift to all of us😜

Heyyyy Niki🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍

Thanks so much for your lovely words. 

Love they way you highlighted it... 😜 😜 😜 Yesss how much we miss them.... 

Awww you gave the best gift the wishes from Vj and i am so overwhelmed with all the wishes that poured on insta Nd twitter 🙏🙏😘😘😍😍😍. 

Well about moral that's unique for Udann and Meejay which made me turn to the show and my bit of positivity to bring through my stories. 

And happy you are happy with the return gift 

So a big beary hug and muaaahhh to you!!! 

And last not the least thank you for commenting means a loads 🤗🤗🤗🤗

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Merry Christmas Sumi ❤️️❤️️

Sweet story❤️️❤️️

It's cute how the boys dressed as Santa. Raghav would make a funny Santa, I can imagine him distributing gifts and playing with kids while winking at Chakor 😆

Arjun saying SB mumma 🤣, naughty Raghav teasing Chakor and Chakor's reaction ❤️️❤️️❤️️.

A perfect Christmas gift ❤️️❤️️

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Merry Christmas Sumi ❤️️❤️️

Sweet story❤️️❤️️

It's cute how the boys dressed as Santa. Raghav would make a funny Santa, I can imagine him distributing gifts and playing with kids while winking at Chakor 😆

Arjun saying SB mumma 🤣, naughty Raghav teasing Chakor and Chakor's reaction ❤️️❤️️❤️️.

A perfect Christmas gift ❤️️❤️️

Thanks Mai well 🎅 I giving me gifts of comments 😍😍

Miss Meejay those cute expressions na.. 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita for the lovely words 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 

Today is your special day but you have made our day special by this awesome write up Sumi ❤❤. What a wonderful Xmas gift for us. I enjoyed it from start to end, it brought a broad smile on my face throughout reading it 😄😄😄. Only once I felt emotional when Raghav stood in front of Rishab's pic, folding his hands, said my Santa in my life, my eyes were moist 😢. Loved the FB, Ar's idea that they should help those who cannot afford what they need, even meeting their minimum needs is beyond their capacity 👍. Ar is the real descendant of Ragkor,  the bearer of their moral values, though all 4 are very sweet, kind, righteous like their parents but I like Ar the most, he is the combination of all the quality of Ragkor, always make me amazed by his intelligence, thoughts, discretion, boldness like Chakor 👌👌💓💓. Loved the way he said like my SB Mumma I'm thinking,it was so amusing 😂😂& specially Ragkor's expressions 😁😁, really the true meaning of this word is still unknown to the adolescent & RR's do I need a blanket?? & the bitter medicine followed by dessert was too good, made me laugh 😂😂😂. Poor kids, they even can't imagine how naughty their Daddy is 😝😝..The celebration with the children of Rishab centre was so delightful. Then Ragkor playfulness, teasing each other,  gifting her RC engraved locket & the fiery passionate romantic night, uffff...soooo beautiful, steamy hot & luscious 🔥 🔥 🔥 😍😍😍  perfect end to the auspicious day & this write up 👍👍. Thank you Sumi for this lovely & fiery one. Waiting for another sweet & hot one on the new year eve 😊😊😜😜. Are we becoming more demanding, right?? but I know you never mind 😊😊😍😍. Thanks again Sumi ..

Unquote 

Hahahs insatiable are my dearies 😜😜😜

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Sonia.. Never late for the lovely words 

Firstly really sorry for late comment because of winter vacations I am busy I read both stories at that time when you posted  but can,t commented because of busy schedule Both stories are fantab as always Loved the way boys are in Santa dress & imagined Raghav in that dress When Arjun said daddy liked SB mumma then Raghav wink & Chakor glared at Raghav I imagine Ragkor expressions Raghav teasing chakor about blanket & sickness I never stop myself from laughing & Family cute moments to Ragkor hot moments everything is perfect RagKor moments always made me shy🙈🙈🙈 

Unquote 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi🤗

good one again..

SB☺ and Santa❤..loved it