ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 26 Dec 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Image result for mishti abir gif"

Epi 206

Mishti is in turmoil 

Mishti feels she could pacify Abir but BM was so hurt n disappointed because if her . Nannu persuades her to discuss with BP n clarify the matter . Mishti thinks the entire idea of making Abir  jealous was wrong .. she had ended up hurting so many .. Nannu says he too was part of this plan .

at RH Abir has prepared noodles for Kunal .. He smiles but refuses to eat it .. Abir insists Kun taste it n give him marks for his chefs attempt .. 
Kunal gets emotional n hugs Abir ..meenu watches them n gets emotional too she remembers KuBir bonding .

FB of childhood scene shown when young Meenu walks in with baby Kunal in her arms accompanied with young Parul ..Abir bonded with baby Kunal bro immediately .... how proud mom Meenu was of him then ..so she is right now . 
At MH the family is hurt to learn about NishMish.. Jasmeet is shicked n in denial ..Mishti then apologises n reveals she was in a business deal with Abir  ..BP asks if she still loved Abir .... the family is in disbelief .. soon Nannu reveals how he had unknowingly become responsible for reuniting AnuPre through a business deal .... they unknowingly entered contract with Abir . Mishti apologises to BM, BP .. ..BM catches Nannu calling Mishti his GF .. Mishti is about to refute but Nannu confirms it .. Mishti is shocked ....

The entire family is shocked ...Jasmeet insists there was nothing between NishMish .. she refused to allow NishMish affair .. varsha explains Nish Mish rishta was a special one ..years back Mishti supported Nish when he was fighting addiction ..now Nish was supporting when she was a going through heart break ....

At RH  Kuhu n Abir have moments of friendly banter n moments of bonding .. Abir feels Mishti had wronged Kunal ... 

Meenu daydreams that Abir was now threatening to marry Mishti his love as Meenu could no longer blackmail Abir using Kunal since he already knew the truth . 

at market place Mishti n Abir are cycling in diff directions .. ..both still in love n very hurt .... just as they are about to meet Nish comes in between ... Abir notices NishMish n gets hurt n cycles away .. 

Mishti is surprised to see him.. she regrets lying to her family about NishMish .. nannu refuses to support Mishti in her fight to reunite with Abir stating Abir had moved on ..meh no more loved Mishti 

But Mishti refuses to give up . She could not do it .

Precap 

Meenu tells Vish that Mishti could marry Abir n become his wofe but not Meenu’s bahu .. bush is shocked .

Mishti sneaks into Abir’s room in guy’s disguise  n puts up the colourful paper birds ..she is sure Abir still love her as he had preserved those  birds ..later Abir enters his room n is shocked to see those birds hanging in his room 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good morning/ evening everyone🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning everyone 🤗

Sam suprisingly on time after long good morning 😆🤗

suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

surprisingly hotstar on time 🤣🤣

"Mishti is in turmoil" 

preeti200 thumbnail

Thank you Suta for the thread and Diyu for update🤗

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

surprisingly hotstar on time 🤣🤣

"Mishti is in turmoil" 

Wow that’s nice for a change

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

good morning everyone 🤗

Sam suprisingly on time after long good morning 😆🤗

suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

Yes Diya, even I am surprised. Still sleepy though dunno when I will 😴😆

Mish talking with nannu in room... abir loves me i can convince him but Bp, i have disappointed him, hurt him... nannu asks her to go n talk to him... mish says she has lied to him so much and now cant face him... nannu says i know you are not good looking like me so how will you show this face to him... 😆 mish asks if he came to help her or make a joke of her... 

nannu says who has Vishambar maheshwari who can help him... he says naa a father can never retire his position is always insecure as for them kids are always kid, kids make mistake n elders correct them,... 

mish thanks him n holds hand.. again weird feeling n he takes him hand back n asks her to go talk to him.. 

mish says before saying sorry , we need to realize our mistake... and i accept that our plan to make abir jealous was wrong... sab meri galti hai... 🤣🤣 finally mishti happy realization.. 

nannu says she cant take the credit alone as he was also involved.. 

abir makes noodles for kunal... says today the special menu mai hai noodles by abir... and makes kunal sit, dont say you are in diet as i cant make some vegetable noodles... kunal smiles a little.. 

meenu looking at all this.. 

abir gets happy seeing his smile... kunal says he is not in mood to eat now seriously.. abir asks him not to say that chef abir has done this with so much effort... and serves him.. and asks him to give points based on presentation n taste... he feeds kunal... kunal says its nice n starts tearing up again,,, abir says he doesnt know about presentation but... suddenly kunal gets up and hugs him... 

meenu thinking of flashback when she bought kunal to abir.. abir says he wont take chote bhai in his hands as germs would spread.. he says he will save his bro from everything not only germs... parul named him as kunal n abir says its so sweet.. 

preeti200 thumbnail

Mish talking with nannu in room... abir loves me i can convince him but Bp, i have disappointed him, hurt him... nannu asks her to go n talk to him... mish says she has lied to him so much and now cant face him... nannu says i know you are not good looking like me so how will you show this face to him... 😆 mish asks if he came to help her or make a joke of her... 

nannu says who has Vishambar maheshwari who can help him... he says naa a father can never retire his position is always insecure as for them kids are always kid, kids make mistake n elders correct them,... 

mish thanks him n holds hand.. again weird feeling n he takes him hand back n asks her to go talk to him.. 

mish says before saying sorry , we need to realize our mistake... and i accept that our plan to make abir jealous was wrong... sab meri galti hai... 🤣🤣 finally mishti happy realization.. 

nannu says she cant take the credit alone as he was also involved.. 

abir makes noodles for kunal... says today the special menu mai hai noodles by abir... and makes kunal sit, dont say you are in diet as i cant make some vegetable noodles... kunal smiles a little.. 

meenu looking at all this.. 

abir gets happy seeing his smile... kunal says he is not in mood to eat now seriously.. abir asks him not to say that chef abir has done this with so much effort... and serves him.. and asks him to give points based on presentation n taste... he feeds kunal... kunal says its nice n starts tearing up again,,, abir says he doesnt know about presentation but... suddenly kunal gets up and hugs him... 

meenu thinking of flashback when she bought kunal to abir.. abir says he wont take chote bhai in his hands as germs would spread.. he says he will save his bro from everything not only germs... parul named him as kunal n abir says its so sweet.. 

Finally Mish realized what we are saying since the leap lol but kya fayada after chidiya chug gaya kheth😢

Mah house everyone gathered in hall.. 

bm asks if bo is not gonna talk to mish..

jas says my son is not like that,.. he wont do all this.. 

varsha says i know abir was present there n but its it good that we got to know by this about Nish mish... 

jas says what do you understand bhabhi... my son n mishti, this cant be true.. 

shaurya says i agree with maa with so much question talking to mish is the right decision..

mish comes there and says they didnt need to question but i should be the one to say everything and asks sorry...

bp asks for what is she asking sorry... mish says she didnt say about the business deal with abir.. bp asks if she still loves abir...

abir goes to kuku room asks sorry to kuhu, and about what she was saying.. kuhu says not to ask sorry, and good she listen fully before saying anything.. and its a nice trick works always when we are angry n want to know why the other person did what they did we should listen to what they have to say....  and you know whom i learnt this from, from you... 

abir thinks but whatever mish did with kunal is not right... 

kuhu is about to go saying she has important work... abir asks if everyone is alright in her house... kuhu says dont know i'll inform you after i call them and enquire.. abir says no n goes from there..