Akki-Kat recreated Teri Ore song

Share
  • Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6gAbs4AHVH/?igshid=vspa46ehwvn1

Omg they performed this after ages smiley42smiley9. I just made a thread to gush on Akki-Kat pairing.

https://youtu.be/GLEx6bhPu7s

Posted: 2 months ago

Akki-Kat used to set screen on fire, those were the days.smiley42 Were they actually a thing ever? Twinkle seem to be cool about Akki working with Kat unlike PC.

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye


Akki-Kat used to set screen on fire, those were the days.smiley42 Were they actually a thing ever? Twinkle seem to be cool about Akki working with Kat unlike PC.

There were some rumors when Akki- Kat rumors when Akki-Kat pairing was at its peak popularity but they didn’t make much of a difference.  They genuinely seem to be really pally. I remember Kat visiting Masterchef India when Akki was hosting and Kat playfully hit him when he poked fun at her smiley36.

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo


There were some rumors when Akki- Kat rumors when Akki-Kat pairing was at its peak popularity but they didn’t make much of a difference.  They genuinely seem to be really pally. I remember Kat visiting Masterchef India when Akki was hosting and Kat playfully hit him when he poked fun at her smiley36.

I really loved them in NL. Kat used to look best with him unlike khans imo. Both are tall and look good together and have an amazing chemistry. I also remember when Kat and Akki visited 10 ka dum, she looked more comfortable with Akki than Salman. Also in KWK, I guess, when she was asked about her fav co-star, she said Akki or was it in DKD, I'm not really sure.

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye


I really loved them in NL. Kat used to look best with him unlike khans imo. Both are tall and look good together and have an amazing chemistry. I also remember when Kat and Akki visited 10 ka dum, she looked more comfortable with Akki than Salman. Also in KWK, I guess, when she was asked about her fav co-star, she said Akki or was it in DKD, I'm not really sure.

Yeah she has the best chemistry with Akki . Her pairings with Khans look awkward in most of the movies. 

  • Page of 1 Go

Akshay Kumar Katrina Kaif


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
polin 18 2968 4 months ago Trisolaris
ght_shona_4evr 16 2316 3 months ago Nishita123
awesomegurti 2 398 4 months ago Melissaa
ght_shona_4evr 0 198 5 months ago ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr 5 571 1 months ago FreeTheNipple

Topic Info

  • 4 Replies
  • 995Views

Topic started by Peek-A-Boo

Last replied by Peek-A-Boo

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP