An Episodic Review of 69th-74th Episode of Vidya (9th-14th December)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 69th-74th episode(9th-14th December) of Vidya.  Sorry for the  long long delay.

Have been caught up with personal stuffs for a month. so just thought of having episode gist available on forum, giving update that way.๐Ÿ™:)

Monday Epi:

Sandeep meets vidya with vivek there, vidya and sandeep have a talk, he tells about him, vidya wasnt listening to him,was just seeing vivek and Dil lag jaye plays. after speaking sandeep asks vidya about her decision. she tells whatever inlaws decide she is ok with it.

vivek was ๐Ÿ’” and he broke the pot there on she accepting. she goes inside. after congratulating sandeep, vivek asks dharma permission to meet vidya.

he goes inside and was anger at her for accepting the relation with asking anything to sandeep. And she saying yes to just stay away from him. he says, yes i love you and even you cant stop me doing it .

His anger and sarcasm too her was new but had to be for the situation he has been put. though i understand her helplessness, i understand his anger too. 

Tuesday Epi:

Vidya and vivek have a convo. He tells not to ruin het life just to be away from him. she tells so far only her family has decided for her. even now if her family is happy, she is ok with the marriage.  he asks her when you regarded me as good friend,and when she knew that he loves her, why cant she marry him. 

She tells she regarded him as god. but he spoilt the purity of their relation ,and her family too lost respect bcoz of theirs, so she will do this marriage to get the respect back.

she tells ,she never had a say and she accepts her life as it is. he taunt her in anger for  being so sacrificing.

Finally he wishes her for marriage and tells now he will do her marriage with his own hands for the truth to sink in and leaves. she cries too.

Two Broken souls๐Ÿ’”. Each being strong on what they believe and made to believe in their brought up. She wishing to stand within her boundaries bcoz  thats the girl she is so far. And he wants her to have her own wings to decide her good. Heart goes out to both of them๐Ÿ’”

Bablu and her bro tries to instigate sandeep against vidya by speaking against vidya and trying to tell there was something between vivek and vidya.

Wednesday Epi:

Sandeep acts good, says he believes vidya and vivek , and he is ok for relation.

Bablu and vudya's bro goes to nanku and tells they couldnt stop the marriage. nanku scolds them. Avtaar comes there and asks nanku to leave vidya , nanku makes deal with avtaar that he is ready to set free vidya if he gives 10 crores. he tears the paper that had avtaar as the culprit for nanku's mom too.

Here vidya thanks vivek for helping dharma and that their friendship is over. he leaves telling ok.

When Ranjana and jagat questions why nanku did this, he tells he gets what he wants and sandeep comes there and touches his feet.

Wasnt expecting this cliche twist of third guy turning evil. as of now it looked so.

Thursday Epi:

The Episode starts with telling how nanku has planned everything with sandeep and how he has planned to trap vidya and vivek.

Vivek tells his mom that sandeep seems to be nice person. she tells what about you. he tells it doesnt matter.  she said she is leaving to delhi for a work.

Nanku tells them that he isnt mean, there are more mean prople in this village and dharma comes there ... then nanku conveys that , dharma's sicknesz and all that was a plan and will marry vidya to sandeep, get her to mumbai and will acheive his need.

Dharma and his wifs are busy in preparations .Munnu and her mom arrives and sees vidya. Avtar appreciates dharma for  vidya's marriage decusion, he goes and apologise to vidya top for not having time for her. vidya says no issues ..seeing her not happy, avtaar questions arent you happy with this marriage, she tells, she is happy if dharma is happy and leaves to school.

Wished dharma was genuine. wasnt expecting this. its cliche. Good to see Avtaar back in form.

Friday Epi:

Vivek gets to know sandeep's truth from Munni, she identifies sandeep has nanku's men who attacked nanku's mom. he stops the tilak rasam and reveals sandeep truth. he asks inspector to check sandeep whereabouts.

meanwhile vidya was in school, kids were like what will happen if vidya goes, none will be there to teach them properly and vivek too will not come as he comes only fir her since she is his friend, hearing that vidya gets angry ,scolds them, then cool down asks sorry and teach them to write. kids asks her to invite them for tilak ,she tells ok, Santhosh comes and tells vivek has stopped it.

vidya rushes, vivek said he wont allow this to happen and stops sandeep , vidya sees it.

Vivek knew truth, she seems to be not believing him and in anger. we knew what awaits 

Saturday Epi:)

Vivek was speaking against sandeep, sandeep was telling that he was framing him for no cause. inspector comes and tells his proof his valid. sandeep isnt nanku men. vivek was shocked and tells it cant be ..vidya disbelieve him ,asks him to go from there and asks the ritual to continue. vivek leaves from there.

Sandeep returns to nanku and tells happening. nanku tells, sending munni's mom, making sandeep's credentials all was a part if nanku plan.

Vidya is near lond, vivek comes there, first he hesitate, then he goes to her snd tells, it was all nanku's plan, dont fall for it. she tells,its his doing. vivek tells when you dont trust me, then  no use in talking, ok i will leave from here forever , you will not see my face again. telling this he leaves...

Vidya was at school and was asked by tripati to take kids for excursion and she agrees.

It was sad to see vivek and vidya's disbelief on him was disappointing though i understand her helplessness 

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago