What Does Rudraksh Mission Preesha Charming Means?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

what does rudraksh meant in the precap i mean Rusha had a heated arguement than its shown rudraksh saying now it starts mission preesha charming,what does he mean actually?what he is going to do?

seriously balraj is sick in the head and the lady is bot their real mother but stepmother and she too fears balraj and it was sweet to see rajeev care about his mother and i guess she will be the one who will support preesha and saransh when in need becos sge can understand preesha very well as she too in the similar position since rajeev-rudraksh are not her real sons but still she took care of them but her weakness she could stand for the boys as she too fear the psycho guy...its seems like everyone living in hell in khurana house no wonder rudraksh is so hot headed

I feel more bad for their mother,when today preesha mother yell at her for the non-veg in her home,she seem to be a very nice lady but her life is destroyed marrying a psycho and looking after his 2 sons yet she lives a life in fear

its high time they show a bonding b/w rudraksh-saransh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

rudraksh is ona mission to make preesha falls in love with him so that he can expose kaveri and her BF i guess instead of her,he is going to fall in love with heršŸ¤£

rudraksh is a sweetheart the way he makes his mother feel better and withdraw the case after ishra's request and how sweetly he talk to saransh and of course since both are boys their bond is leading towards being best buddies,i am already in love with their bond b/w Rudransh

Rudraksh+Saransh=Rudranshā¤

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

this thing is very interesting though eagerly waiting for monday ...

TheSkyIsPink thumbnail

i really enjoyed that library thing and their interactions that was awesome