PreRish ff his angel chapter 15 updated on page 15

Crazyksglover thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This story is similar to kzk but RB is coming in a different way and prerna is a doctor nothing else changed hope you enjoy while you will be reading this I will be writing the "being snubbed "and update it so do check that after this 

Chapter 1

She ran as fast as she could to the basu bari.

she can't let this happen.just a few weeks ago she realized her love for anuraag .she was on cloud nine ever since .but her dreams came to a halt when she saw him tensed from the past couple of days .

He and kaka babu has been discussing a lot about this bajaj industries.she has never seen her fun loving always happy kaka babu this tensed and frustrated .

Today when she heared the news of basu publications sold out to a certain rishabh bajaj she felt her body loose all the energy .

her onu needed her the most right now! He must be destroyed by this news .this publications was like a home to him .and nivi di and kaka babu.

She entered the gate running inside but she noticed few trucks outside .

She entered to only get shocked once again seeing basu's packing their stuff with grief and frustration.

she entered inside wondering what the hell is happening ."this house was with the publications .we lost this house too.HE ruined us .we are homeless"anupam said answering all prerna's questions .

...................................... .................................... .............................

Veena was preparing tea for all of them .they were at Sharma house now 

.Rajesh (i hope thats his name I haven't seen any episodes without ksg in it so I am not sure)has offered them to stay here until they find a new place to stay .she was their sitting with him ,consoling him while he was busy discussing the matter with his lawyers .

She got a pager from the hospital but she didn't wanted to leave him alone .she gave the pager to shivi and told her to call the hospital and get my week off.

Shivi went from there but returned a couple of minutes later

"DI they are saying its important"she said 

"Pshh can't you understand I NEED a week off my presence here is more important"she scolded her 

"Di they wanna talk to you"

She took the phone from them annoyed by her constant blabbering.

"Dr Sharma we apologize but we can not get you a week off .you have to come right now .we have a new patient admitted and she needs an experienced and skilled doctor like you "said the call from the other side

"But I -"

"She is only four doctor and you know children are too sensitive and soft to be left on pending they get worse "

As soon as she heared that the patient was just an innocent four year old .she realized that ,the child needed her more .what was she even thinking she is a doctor and a patient should be her first priority!

...................... ........................... .........................

Patients name :cookie 

Cause:apraxia

She read the file as she entered her office .strange her last name wasn't mentioned .she rang the nurse bell as a nurse entered "sister please call the parents of the patient I need to discuss the case"

As she was reading she felt someone knock on the glass door .a shiver ran down her spine when she smelled a weird masculine dark aroma in the room.she moved her eyes away from the file to see a tall figure standing beside the door in a three piece suit.

His hair were gelled back but some strands still landed on his forehead.His salt and pepper hair hinted that he was wayy older than her but his face ....his face was young and attractive.it didn't had an image of a pretty boy but a rugged sexy man .his cheekbones were high and jawline sharp ,big blackish brown eyes ,long eyelashes that could be seen clearly ,pointed nose with a perfect angle , pouted lips, cheeks were missing in fact any kind of hint of bulk or fat was no where to be found .his facial structure was to die for .His broad shoulders ,lean waist ,toned muscles sticking on the shirt .she came out of her trance when he cleared his throat in front of her "may I come in doctor?"he said .she nodded and he made himself comfortable on the chair.then she noticed he looked really tired and depressed .well off course his daughter was ill why wouldn't he be .

Your daughter has apraxia.Apraxia is a type of motor speech disorder that affects the way the body is able to produce speech. Motor speech disorders are neurological in nature, meaning a child’s brain has difficulty coordinating the different body parts needed to produce speech—the tongue, lips, and lower jaw. Due to this neurological difference, children with apraxia struggle with sequencing and articulating sounds, syllables, and words when they are trying to communicate. As a result of these struggles, children with apraxia can be difficult to understand. Apraxia is different from other motor speech disorders in that it is not caused by muscle weakness, a limited range of motion, or paralysis of any muscles.

What your daughter need is speech practice 

"Didn't you think I would have tried that!"he snapped rudely but she was used to people being frustrated and she is his daughter .

"Sir you might be scaring her with a different approach .try doing something in her comfort zone "she stated 

"Sir if you want I can do some speech exercises with her if you are willing to admit her at our hospital .you can trust us"

He sighed and closed his eyes 

"Do whatever you want just make her speak "he said 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very interesting story! Do continue soon ☺

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice ...

It's looking interesting prena doctor h...

Waiting for next....

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I love the fact how Prerna is shown with some passion for work in most of the stories I have read.. its going to be a great story m sure.. 

Apraxia- a new term.. will learn more about it..please update soon!

Crazyksglover thumbnail

Chapter 2

Rishabh's POV

Why is God punishing her for no reason?.she wouldn't even know what a sin means.she has been in this cruel world for only four years.she was his only reason to live.

She was sleeping now after I calmed her .she is always nervous and scared when she see new people.

Don't worry little one I am gonna take you out of here.I was recommended this hospital by mehra stating it has one of the best doctors..prerna Sharma

Her first impression well......she is quite annoying and irritating.I just don't like people talking too much.I know she was only trying to console me afterwards when we we're with cookie but she is a doctor not a friend .

No one's POV

He came out of thoughts with a phone call

M:sir work is done.we kicked them out and took on the publications

Rishabh smirked now this was a good news

R:good job

M:but sir the junior one is trying to fight back

R:(chuckles)let them try...after all losing after hard work hurts the most 

He ended the phone call

R:(thinking)moloy !the wait is over I am gonna destroy you pieces by pieces

He heared a knock on the door which made cookie wake up.he turned back to check it was the doctor

P:ahh should we start from today?

Rishabh looked at cookie scared

R:first I have to make cookie get comfortable with you

Prerna smiled but it wasn't returned rather he just ignored and went towards his daughter

R:cookie see papa got you a frienddd come on shake hands with her

Cookie looked at her and hugged her father instantly

P:let me try 

She went near the child

P:hi baby why are you scared of me??I just want to be Your friend.come on show me your face..wowww shoo beautiful...you're eyes are like twinkle twinkle little star

She started pampering cookie which quite did the trick and rishabh has never seen his daughter bond with someone in such a short span of time

She then started to help her with speech exercises.it was the first day so there were no improvement but the little child did looked happy

He didn't even knew while looking at them when he dozed off

She was playing with the little child.she was Sooo stressed from these past couple of days but being with cookie did vanished all her stress and worry

She gazed up when she saw cookie giggling looking at her right side so she looked that way only to find that man sleeping.she didn't knew where she made a bad impression that made that guy act stern and awkward with her.

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Read both the parts in one go.. interesting scenarios to be expexted soon.. bajaj wants to destroy Basus..Prerna loves Anurag and she is the one to treat Kukki too... na chahte hue bhi they will cross each others way.. kya Bajaj will spare Basus for Prerna if she is able to treat his daughter. Ya fir Prerna will learn some bitter truth about Basus through Bajaj that she will find herself connected to Bajaj and not Basus.. nice.. I like these dynamics already..

Please update soon..

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice story

Continue soon

456 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful story 👏

Rishbh destroy basus & now they are living in sharma niwas.

Prerna treating kukki who is duaghter of the destroyer of basus.

How prerna will react when she is get know all this . this is going to be intresting. 

Update soon 🤗

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice please continue.

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awsm concept 

Plzz do cont asap

T. C.