Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

First part of precap could be BB dream. How,come she finds out about everything so quickly

I forgot if villain doesn't find out then how this story moves forward so  BB finds out before anyone

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeh toh bada interesting drama hai smiley37

Kuku ka 1 min mein sach ka saamna...like ekdum fast n furious smiley37 Yahan mishbir 50 epis se dheere dheere kar ke bhi sach nahi bata rahe aur kuku ka 1 min mein ho gaya sach se saamnasmiley37smiley37 what an understanding couple ...mishbir should learn something from kuku - how to communicate properly smiley36

When nannu said meri GF se dur raho ...abir ki toh 🔥🔥🔥🔥smiley37smiley37smiley37 nishmish ka unintentional attack smiley37....

BP ko aaj 3D lenses mil  gayesmiley32smiley32smiley32 sahi hai sahi hai mishti deserves it smiley36smiley44smiley37 Hua ab stupid attacks ka the end smiley37smiley44 BP ki batein emotional kar gayi yaar 

Yeh log BG mix kyun karte hai yaar ... nannu ka exclusive bg music mishti ko de diyasmiley24smiley36

Meenu ka monologue was so so so funny smiley37smiley37smiley37 Isse khud bhi samajh aata hai vo kya bolti hai ? smiley37smiley37.... 

Nannu ka nanchak shot " kyun galtiyan sirf RV bros hi kar sakte hai kya ?" smiley40smiley40smiley40

Brownie points distribution time: smiley4

Kuhu: these days she deserves all the appreciation for maintaining sanity and trying to solve the issues rather than creating problems smiley32 And also trying to understand the situation from everyone's perspective be it abir kunal or mishti smiley20

Parul:  for giving a royal ignore to benbasmiley32smiley32

Kunal: did you all notice ....kunal wasn't talking to anyone in the house...par kuhu ke aate hi badh badh shuru...anger mein hi sahi but he talks with kuhu...finds her comfortable enough to say the truth smiley36smiley37

Abir cool down ho ke zarur sahi karega m sure now smiley41smiley41smiley41

Mishti ab direct baat karna ...no peeche se attacks okay smiley37 Tumhe aata hi nahi hai ...tumhe para hi nahi hai smiley37...you can take a break now for some time smiley20smiley36

Loved the episode smiley27smiley36....sachhhi mein thoda logical drama tha 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Ouch no one gave LU today !!

I will update right now ..

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Merry Christmas guyss..kisi ne aaj update hi nahi diya.. waiting for WUs..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

Check the written updates here !

while you are free to give Updates here .. other sites updates are not allowed in IF 

Please delete the link .

Sutapasima thumbnail

Kya hua suta :( i think today episode was gud

My dear buddy 

I can't thank you enough for posting the pics 

I love posting them but lately I am having network issues because  of political disturbances in Kolkata 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Good morning and Merry Christmas everyone..🤗

Looks like Chhutti day for everyone..

Just watched episode.. it was good but roller coaster episode.. Now Meenu knows that Kunal knows the truth..Kuhu also knows Kunal's truth.. BP and BM knows that Mish was in touch with Abir... lot of revelations in one episode..Only thing now Abir needs to know what Kunal did at Mah house to Nannu.. I guess that will be shown tomorrow ..Overall it was good episode.👍🏼

Every one was confronting every one today .. only BM was having silent tears .. 

Best man of the episode trophy goes to NANNU 👏👍🏼

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Every one was confronting every one today .. only BM was having silent tears .. 

Best man of the episode trophy goes to NANNU 👏👍🏼

my 🕺🕺🕺🕺

I want bade Papa in action.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

My dear buddy 

I can't thank you enough for posting the pics 

I love posting them but lately I am having network issues because  of political disturbances in Kolkata 

you are welcome. 😃 but is a bit still unaware of kunal.spiking nannu drink? Is abir not meenu's son,?

Sutapasima thumbnail

you are welcome. 😃 but is a bit still unaware of kunal.spiking nannu drink? Is abir not meenu's son,?

The way Meenu manipulates Abir n has no feelings for his likes n dislikes ..I have a gut feeling Abir too is not Meenu's real son .. just like Kunal ...story yet to be revealed