Rudraksh-Saransh Bonding

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

they are wasting immense time on stupidity of this kaveri pregnancy and yuvraj manipulation this new gopal arrest highly stupid...when they can show bonding of saransh-rudraksh and it can be the strong connection that touches the audience heart just like how ruhi-ishita was the main connection,they are wasting time in stupid stuff

ishita-ruhi form a bonding on day 1 itself they should do something on that sort of bonding rudraksh-saransh...

the only good thing currently is preesha-saransh bonding and rajeev-rudraksh bonding

I am waiting to see rudraksh-saransh bonding its a bonus that saransh is rudraksh's fan

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ishita was very motherly whereas rudr is shown to be a hotheaded guy - the emotional angle will be the bonding of Saransh and Rudr and makers will want to milk that the most i guess! 

The journey would be exciting! 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mridhu

Ishita was very motherly whereas rudr is shown to be a hotheaded guy - the emotional angle will be the bonding of Saransh and Rudr and makers will want to milk that the most i guess! 

The journey would be exciting! 

I am waiting for the moment and how Rudransh going to bond as father-son it is going to be a emotional journey as rudraksh will live his childhood in saransh since he lived a abusive childhood

the journey will be exciting and emotional

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

the precap.... wow their bonding getting strong though . ll he fill the form for saransh....?