MayRa SS- Two Negatives make a Positive

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is my work,but the characters do not belong to me. Warnings for abuses, self-harm, suicide mentions, panic attack, sexual assault, and drug abuse, please refrain from reading if you aren’t comfortable.

Also, if similar work is written by someone else, please let me know, I’ll put this one down. 

Please add Crazy4Minions to your buddy list or like THIS post to get future updates of this one.

Summary (Next post)

Chapter 1-The Dual Attack

Chapter 2- The Deal

Chapter 3- A New Friendship?

Chapter 4- Healing Takes Time

Chapter 5- Can I ever Heal?

Chapter 6- The Scars

Chapter 7-The Demons of Past

Chapter 8-The Fragile Soul

Epilogue

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Facing the past,accepting it, dealing it with isn’t always easy when it is so dark that every time you remember it your soul shudders.

Such are two people, Rudra and Maya, who are classmates, yet unaware of each other’s existence until they have to deal with their demons.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Chapter 1-The Dual Attack

The day crawled on as usual for Maya. Having completed her practical before anyone else, she decided to go back to the class. When she entered, she passed a flitting smile to the guy, Rohan, and occupied her seat.

As she hummed 'Let It Go' to herself, penning down her recent poem, she felt a presence behind her desk. She turned to look at Rohan who was fumbling.

“Hi Maya, I am Rohan, I mean, obviously you know that it's just that I wanted to ask you something,”

“Do you need anything?” She asked in concern because Rohan looked as if he would pass out in the next few minutes.

“Umm, yes… You know, a lot of people have a crush on you, you should check our college confession page on Instagram, people all over the different branches are crazy about you… so am I,”

Maya’s eyes went wide with surprise. No one, in the past 4 years of her college life had been bold enough to propose to her. She knew of the page, of course, she did, her girl classmates wouldn’t shut up when in the first year, someone had posted a confession for her and since then, they had been at least 44 posts about her.

“I Love you, Maya,you are so perfect”

Maya looked at Rohan, her reverie was broken.

“Who is my perfect girl?” His hands caressed her thighs as if they made of soft fur, to be played with, toyed with.

“Mumma!”

Maya rushed out of the class, her breath heavy in her lungs. She could hear her heart thud as the memories that she had buried for the last ten years flashed to her mind. She ran where her legs carried her, away from those words, those promises of chocolates and dolls, that ignorance of the child Maya who had no idea that she shouldn’t be touched that way unless it started hurting her.

She entered a room and leaned against the wall, her vision going dark, nothing seemed coherent right now, not even the “Hey! It’s the Boy’s Common room!”

Rudra was having a horrible day. How could he call! That b*****d! He wished he could run away, but damn he needed the money like no else, so he had to stay back.

And to top it off,Kabir had taken his bike keys, so he couldn’t even go riding and relax!

He threw his head against the bench when a girl entered the common room and leaned on her wall and he rebuked her, but the very next second, she fell to the ground, hugging her knees, crying like a baby.

“Are you ok?” He asked softly and stepped closer to her.

She nodded in a no and yelled. He stepped back.

“Ok, ok, I won’t come close to you, but you need to breathe alright. Can you do that for me?”She nodded meekly and drew in a sharp breath. Rudra sat on the ground, still maintaining his distance.

“Good, can you breathe for a few more seconds?”

He waited as she breathed for a few seconds, her hiccups slowing down and she opened her eyes.

“Can you name any of the five things you can see right now?”

She took a few seconds to process, her rocking and fumbling with her jeans not stopping.

“You, the bench,the bag, the cupboard, and the bottle,” Rudra turned to look at the locker cupboard behind him and saw the bottle. He nodded.

“What about the four things that you can touch?”

“My clothes, my hair, my shoes, and my wounds,”

Rudra raised his eyebrows but let it pass.

“And three things you can hear?”

“You, the fans and some boys outside.”

“Two things you can smell”

“Leather and some men’s perfume,”

Rudra looked at the football that lay near her.

“One thing you can taste”

“My tears?”

Color slowly started returning to her cheeks and she started breathing a bit normally. She rested her head against the wall and breathed for a few more seconds.

“You ok?” She nodded and stood up.

“You should rest, I think,”

“Thanks,” she replied instead and left.

“I don’t give a f**k about how he answered his exam Dessai! He needs to pass this year so that I can send him to London to do his MBA,”

“in London? MJ, the boy can’t clear his first semester exams,”

Mritunjay threw a disgusted look at the dean of his son’s college.

“You do not speak of a Roy in that tone!”

“Before being a Roy, he is your son, maybe you should listen to him and let him drop!”

“No, he stays! He completes his engineering, does an MBA and runs my office, that’s what he is born for, and you will make sure of that, Dessai, because I am pretty sure the government will not like it when they find out that the money they gave you to upgrade your machinery in the workshop was used to buy a house in Darjeeling,”

Raghav was shocked.No one knew of this, he and his assistant had made sure to keep their backs clear.

“Oh, you think I don’t know? I know everything about the woman who joins you at that house and I wonder what your wife will think about her? Will your kids love having a s**t as their stepmother?”

“You cannot do this!”

“No, I can, but I will not if I see the word pass written on son’s mark sheet. Have a good day!”Mritunjay left the seat and buttoned his court and smirked at the foolish dean who shuffled in his seat.

The smell of fear made him forget his son’s harsh words.

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 4 years ago
Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Congratulation for another story🥳

So, this is about school love I mean college. Nice concept, different from show.

Crush & confessions! our school/college also has one🤣

Looks like Maya has terrible past. Rudra is sensible here too, good but bad that he couldn't pass the exams🤣

MJ has not forgotten his powers😆 It seems he has problems with Rudra.

Continue soon.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Congratulation for another story🥳

So, this is about school love I mean college. Nice concept, different from show.

Crush & confessions! our school/college also has one🤣

Looks like Maya has terrible past. Rudra is sensible here too, good but bad that he couldn't pass the exams🤣

MJ has not forgotten his powers😆 It seems he has problems with Rudra.

Continue soon.

@bold, my college confession page is a thirst fest, literally

@red, you'll get to know soon😉

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting & different concept👏

Maya seems to have a traumatic past

Rudra is sensible

Mj is so powerful

Waiting for next

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Interesting & different concept👏

Maya seems to have a traumatic past

Rudra is sensible

Mj is so powerful

Waiting for next

Thanks for commenting😊

Armu4eva thumbnail

Congratulations on your new FF🤗

Love the outline/sketch and first chapter! Rudy boy being his empathetic self here too. Awww

Maya, poor girl😭

Looking forward next chapter

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Shibani.. this is really a nice concept. Bringing maya and rudy to their college life.  Something which we wouldn't get to see in the show.. kudoos to that one!👏

Mj's "Never speak of Roy in that tone" gives a feel like he is somewhat the same from the story..  so powerful one.  😆

Seems like maya is having a terrible past. Hope its not connected with MJ here too..😉 (just kidding, you have your writters freedom girl!)😆

They way Rudy handled the situation was really nice... 

ab hero heroine ke pehli mulakat tho hogayi.. aur humme intezaar hai inki doosro aur theesri mulakathon ki kahani ki.. 😃 continue soon dear!

Edited by MandyTheBlogger - 4 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting chapter. Maya's past is rough. Rudra is sensible, MJ is powerful