Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Because rashmi was talking about the show they did together and they have done only one show . Please watch her conversation. 

But she didn't refer to the co-actor from the same show.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

But she didn't refer to the co-actor from the same show.

She was discussing DSDT clearly 

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

A/t Vaishnavi's latest interview shukla had a tiff with a male co actor for which he got into a tiff with the production house also. She went on to say, the production house is very nice and it was weird they had a fight with Shukla.

Jasmine might like him bcoz he would have been good to her, but that doesn't mean na ki that would apply to everybody?

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

There was a news from the sets of DSDT that Shukla abused Jasmine too.Jasmine didn't deny at that time. She changed her tune after Rangeela offered her role in Naagin

Wow the level of hatred for sid this forum is just amazing. And that is actually proving to be  good for him with tv viewers who matter. As shashi tharoor once said ,by constantly demonising one single person ,in any topic ,good or bad ,  you actually do jim more good than bad. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

A/t Vaishnavi's latest interview shukla had a tiff with a male co actor for which he got into a tiff with the production house also. She went on to say, the production house is very nice and it was weird they had a fight with Shukla.

Jasmine might like him bcoz he would have been good to her, but that doesn't mean na ki that would apply to everybody?

In her latest vaishnavi also said it seems rashmi had a one sided crush on sid and he did not care as he was in his own zone. Just after this fight. 

sweetzzz thumbnail

She was discussing DSDT clearly 

Are there no other female actors in the show barring Rashmi and Jasmine? 

It's weird that every word Rashmi says is portrayed as a lie

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

In her latest vaishnavi also said it seems rashmi had a one sided crush on sid and he did not care as he was in his own zone. Just after this fight. 

She said she "felt" Rashmi liked him. She wasn't sure about it. Also earlier she has also said both liked each other and were very good friends. 

But thats not the point. I am just saying the co actor might be "the male coactor" Vaishnavi was talking about.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Are there no other female actors in the show barring Rashmi and Jasmine? 

It's weird that every word Rashmi says is portrayed as a lie

No that I don't deny. There maybe. I wrote that in my post too. 

But honestly rashmi is bringing it on herself. Yesterday even vishal snapped and said "aapne bhi toh kuch galat kiya hoga tab usne bola hoga " when rashmi was narrating her saga. She said nahi.  

That is the problem. We all are mature enough to know a problem has two sides and many perceptions. Can't be one sided. She has to stop discussing it now. 

sweetzzz thumbnail

No that I don't deny. There maybe. I wrote that in my post too. 

But honestly rashmi is bringing it on herself. Yesterday even vishal snapped and said "aapne bhi toh kuch galat kiya hoga tab usne bola hoga " when rashmi was narrating her saga. She said nahi.  

That is the problem. We all are mature enough to know a problem has two sides and many perceptions. Can't be one sided. She has to stop discussing it now. 

I said this in another post too.. just repeating! These 2 have already brought their personal lives in the show and threw enough mud at each other. Now they are digging in further to show the other is worse and making it even bad for both of them. Neither is a saint. They both are equally at wrong. They should understand that there is life beyond bb and their image is totally getting spoiled here with their mei mahan hoo showoff

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

I said this in another post too.. just repeating! These 2 have already brought their personal lives in the show and threw enough mud at each other. Now they are digging in further to show the other is worse and making it even bad for both of them. Neither is a saint. They both are equally at wrong. They should understand that there is life beyond bb and their image is totally getting spoiled here with their mei mahan hoo showoff

Bang on. That is the point.