favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi frendz

Sop after watching today’s that is Monday epi where they introduced ayshwarya as rude Bhabhi  who looks with negative shades as her husband doesn’t love and care her

And preeshas  fieance is aiming to become judge as her dad was retired and have lot of connections so that he can marry her and become judge🙄that’s why planning to marry her and accept saransh 

So these things are cleared today

Edited by favjassi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kind of disappointed that they have turned him outright negative. I already knew that he is a negative character. But they could’ve at least shown him have some kind of respect for Preesha, if not love. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Kind of disappointed that they have turned him outright negative. I already knew that he is a negative character. But they could’ve at least shown him have some kind of respect for Preesha, if not love. 

such greedy people has no respect for anyone...🤮i never believe the first time he propose saransh to marry preesha i was sure that fellow has a motive actually...🤮

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

he is negative.so we can't expect him to respect prisha 

Originally posted by: YHCstan

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I'm really mad that he's an antagonist, his 'good boy' side makes him seem like such a sweet guy, I'm so mad at what could've been if he was a positive character.