My take on first 2 episodes

Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just finished watching the first two episodes. 

Boy was it too quick and loud and inconsistent with the characters.. I felt like the first ep6qas made in a rush.😌

The storyline is what brought me to watch but am a so disappointed or what🙄

I wish the Female lead was the real mother of the child and she was divorced or widowed or unmarried but this 😰🤮 

And the other thing the so illogical situations 😮like really 🤨are the audience so dumb🤔

Am willing to give another shot just for the actors especially the female lead 😍her eyes are wonders 

What are your takes?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I also wish that the child belongs to preesha only it can be out of wedlock or her being a widow and rudraksh falls in love with her child and her,he fights the society for them and love them like crazy and it serves a message too but the revelation was disappointment as it serves no message as the kid is of her elder sister and she has become the mother for the kid,a guardian nevertheless i will watch the show as i want to see rudraksh-saransh-preesha journey and i am intrigue by rudraksh childhood he has gone through abusive childhood which is what made him so hot headed in his adulthood,he is so lonely and broken he needs help...a true friend that where i see saransh coming into the picture and ease away all his pain and how the love for one person he will fight the society for both his world...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
XingStar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Watching it for Abrar only, cant say anything about the story now. Just waiting for some good preesha-saransh-rudraksh scenes and will hang on till then😃

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I agree! The child should've been Preesha's, her raising her sister's baby as her own feels lile SUCH a copout. Like, 'arre nahi nahi, heroine hai, usse aisa storyline kaise de sakte hai?' was probably something that was said when the show was being created.