Objectifying and Disgusting remarks

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok what’s with disgusting remarks on Brinda and objectifying of Nayantara. 

I’m not an regular Naagin audience, saw season 1 on and off. So not sure if this has always been the case, how they project women. But I found few things very disturbing.

-When Nayantara meet Parekhs the constant focus on her breast was very pathetic. I get it they wanted to project her as famme fatale but that doesn’t mean they had to objectify her body parts it was disgusting.

-Manas have twice threatened Brinda with harassment or rape threat.

-The other cousin could be Harsh/Sparsh. He said he likes challenges and likes girls who ain’t easy to get and then force himself on her(While looking at Brinda) 

-Or the scene with that old woman (though it was Rohan) but those dialogues were disgusting AF! 

I get it they gotta show them as nasty snobby people but it could’ve been done some other way. There are some storylines which requires these things for the story but not here. They can easily progress this story without any such things.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

it's started since season 3 where the cousins are shown to be creepy, lecherous, loose in character and now it's happening in this season too. Seriously it's disgusting. It's so embarrassing to see the way they behave and talk, including the girls too.