How important is the revenge this time ?

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Nayantara is looking like a negative character, like previous Sheesha and Vish. We don't know anything about Brinda yet but so far she looks like the positive character, like previous Shivanya, Shivangi or Bella. 

In the precap, Nayantara looked so vulnerable. Almost looked like a side character. It seems like even for the leads, Brindev is most likely to happen more than Devtara. 

Did Naagin team come up with new storyline ? Or the revenge thing has no importance in this season ? 

There is no charm this time. Leads have no chemistry nor have any wooow factor. 

Too many side characters but none of them is interesting. No real bond. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Not seen more than Half epi 😛 

If further they sideline Manyata Revenge angle 😎 I skip this season None of other Roles+ (Huge family setup) not convincing 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nayantara is manyata’s daughter out to seek revenge. Whatever she is doing is understandable. Now the question is who is Nayantara, nia or jasmine. So many articles already confirmed the characters played by the actresses but Ekta is unpredictable so let’s wait. 

Coming to the revenge, for the Naagin franchise it’s always important otherwise there’s nothing left to watch and even this time the revenge is the main element. 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"Coming to the revenge, for the Naagin franchise it’s always important otherwise there’s nothing left to watch and even this time the revenge is the main element"

I could not agree more with this statement.Revenge & Nagmani both are the bedrocks of the Naagin franchise.Shivanya/Shivangi & Bela-these three Naagins carried on the mantle of revenge successfully & now its Brinda/Nayantara's turn to do the same.

Manyata is playing her part & from her the game has started but its Nayantara & Brinda who are gonna have to carry the workload.Nayantara said that Parekhs have the Nagmani this time.But how did the Parekhs get the Nagmani in the first place?

Its pretty clear that the 50 year old protection has got lifted from the previous season & that's why the Parekhs were after the secret of Laal-Tekdi.I suspect that someone from the Parekhs perhaps was instrumental in stealing the Naagmani from that Laal Tekdi Mandir & it could be either Vaishali or a new villain Akash perhaps.The guy looks conveniently too good to be true.

Vaishali is being positioned as the primary antagonist here but right from the start it got displayed that she's the main conspirator behind the killng of Nayanatara's father Keshav & his family unlike Sumitra/Yamini who were the doting mothers later on revealed to be the main villains.

Who knows Akash's good character might be facade hidden for his evil personality?It cannot be possible that Akash was not in the loop behind the mechanical damage to the cars given for the departure of Keshav & Manyata along with her daughter Nayantara.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Duhh...  Honestly.  I mean until now naagins would aim at culprits,  not sure why the maa-beti duo here want to kill Dev.  An eye for an eye is the rule right,  then why kill Dev? That 25 generations  ka papp and all that crap...  I remember reading loosely that karma can be genetic but this is too farfetched IMO...  The supporting cast isn't appealing at all,  s1, s3 had Aflatoon casting, total villain material be it RT or Anita or adaa or that guy playing Mahir's brother or Sumitra or Sudha maam's character,  every villain had his own essence...  Here it seems lacking majorly. 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Contd..... from my previous post let's say that Akash is the one behind all this drama of revenge then he has done it purposely so that his cohorts get killed & they are not alive to demand their fare share of the Nagmani like Yamini did before him.

As for the importance of Revenge I will agree that Nayantara's portrayal as the one seeking revenge leaves a lot to be desired.Bridev so far has not displayed that instant spark despite their cute nok-jhok on the last episode yesterday.Yet its too early to point out any shortcomings or weaknesses.I would eagerly await this week's Trp ratings to be sure of the same.

Somewhere if Vish reenters N4 then she might be playing the waiting game closely observing the revenge against the Parekhs by Nayantara & Manyata.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Duhh...  Honestly.  I mean until now naagins would aim at culprits,  not sure why the maa-beti duo here want to kill Dev.  An eye for an eye is the rule right,  then why kill Dev? That 25 generations  ka papp and all that crap...  I remember reading loosely that karma can be genetic but this is too farfetched IMO...  The supporting cast isn't appealing at all,  s1, s3 had Aflatoon casting, total villain material be it RT or Anita or adaa or that guy playing Mahir's brother or Sumitra or Sudha maam's character,  every villain had his own essence...  Here it seems lacking majorly. 

Yes an eye for an eye. The reason they want to kill Dev is because they want vrushali to suffer exactly the same way Manyata has suffered, that is bereavement. Vrushali loves Dev the most hence killing him will achieve that.

The Parekh family killed most of Manyata’s family including an innocent child. When they didn’t hold back her logic is why should she and her daughter hold back? If killing Dev will make Vrushali suffer then they will go ahead with it for the sake of revenge regardless of whether he is innocent or not. 

Hatred plus revenge as a combination can turn anyone blind and make them lose their objectivity and sanity.

Just imagine this, you and your family suffered like hell because of certain person and then his children are doing well in life while your children are struggling would you like it? The children are likely going to hate each other and Manyata hates everything that Vrushali loves which includes Dev as well which is why she will pass on that hatred to Nayantara as well.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This season is completely mess.. so many crowd .. mujhe toh first 2 epi mai kuch samajhi nei ayi thi  ... 

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So true too many characters.Actually  it's very confusing.Last season also there were many brothers but it wasn't that bad.But this season it's unbearable to watch.In one of the epi when it was dadi's birthday how the whole bunch was running to wish her.😔😡It looked very unpleasant.About the revenge yeah last season they had made mockery of the revenge I felt.This time it looks genuine.

Edited by sweetsmile4u - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetsmile4u

So true too many characters.Actually  it's very confusing.Last season also there were many brothers but it wasn't that bad.But this season it's unbearable to watch.In one of the epi when it was dadi's birthday how the whole bunch was running to wish her.😔😡It looked very unpleasant.About the revenge yeah last season they had made mockery of the revenge I felt.This time it looks genuine.

This  Time Revenge Genuine 😎 With Mockery Cast 🤢 how many characters ❓ Kahi Manyata bhi confuse na hojaye 🥱😆 Revenge bhul jaye Baa /Daadi ki B-Day per koyi outside guests nahi 😲😆 yeh saab parivar 🤢log hai har koyi gifts key sey saath aaya 🤣