Thujhko Phir Se Kar loon Haasil Thread#2 part 4 pg 1 21/12

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Thread#1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/142723875

Part 4 - below

Part 4

ishita- lekin mein tho aapki gudiya nahi hun...?..that's it she found her phone laying in the floor breaking in to small pieces... she shockingly looked at Raman whose face was red with anger...till then ishita understood why he reacted like this because she told that she is not his gudiya...she can see the flowing tears in his eyes...

his facial expressions were changing to more anger and before he can do anything ishita got up and went to him..she placed her hand on his shoulder only to hear him saying..

" say that you are my gudiya..otherwise I will kill you.."

"ishita got shocked hearing his strong words..his eyes were red while saying this, as a doctor she quickly understand his state of mind and she composed herself then went near him..

"are you ok' she asked placing her palm on his shoulder  suddenly raman hugged ishita by her waist and pressed his head on her stomach crying badly..

" tumne aisa kyun bathaya ki tu meri gudiya nahi ho..main nahi maantha,  mujhe patha hai tu hi meri gudiya hai..maa kehathi thi hum jisse pyar karthe hai usse god humesha aapke pass bhej detha hai..aur dekho maa sahi kehathi thi..god ne tumhe phir se mere pass bhej diye..ab kahi nahi jane dunga main..kahi bhi nahi.."

ishitas eyes were little teary after hearing him.

" Raman dekho..main ishita hun, aapki doctor' she said softly

"nahi tum meri gudiya ho" he replied making his hold tight on her..atlast without any other option she took a deep breath saying..

"accha, main hi aapki gudiya hun..ab rona band karo"

Raman : sachiii...tum maan geyi na ki tu hi meri gudiya hai..he asked excitedly looking a little up to her.

" ha baba, bas ab aap seedhe bait jao main paani lathi hun"saying she made him sat straight and made him drink some water and he got relaxed but still his hand was on ishita..

after so much of trying some how  ishita made raman understand and took him to hee car for dropping him to his home but when they reached at the car parking area suddenly raman saw his two caretakers in a car..he quickly gets inside to the car and told ishita to come fast..

ishita - "kya hua raman? "

raman - shhhhh...woh dekho..mujhe doont reha hai woh dono..he said to ishita pointing his caretakers..

ishita - so what? aapko un logo se dar hai kya? 

raman - nahi tho..main kyun daroonga in paglo se..yeh dono na bas mujhe bohoth irrirate kartha hai..aur humesha mujhe in logo ke saath kuch na kuch karna padtha hai..

ishita - jaise? 

raman - jaise..hmm..dono ko rassi se bandhna, gum se chipkkana, car se bhahar bhekhna, zar pe paint dalna aur..

ishita - arey bas baba..aap ithna kuch karthe ho un logo ke saath...ishita asked unbelievingly..

raman - han.. patha hai kyun..

ishita - kyun? 

raman - kyun ke in dono ko papa ne hire kiya hai..mujhe papa bilkul bhi pasabd nahi hai..he said making a sad face

ishita - kyun raman woh aapke papa hai na..woh tho aapse bohoth pyar karthe honge..

raman - nahi..woh mujhse pyar nahi karthe.tumhe patha hai gudiya jab tum mujhe chodke chale geye the thab se kisi ne mujhse teek se behave nahi kiya especially papa..some times he beats me..patha nahi kyun..maine tho kuch nahi kiya tha..phir bhi maarthe the..mujhe unse dar legtha hai..lekin ab nahi daroonga kyun ki mujhe meri gudiya wapas mil geyi na..tho ab main sab se ledunga..tumhareliye..

ishita - itha pyar kathe ho appni gudiya se..

raman - bohoth zyada..you are my life..he said hugging her tight..feeling his love for his gudiya ishita's eyes got teary..but soon she composed herself and made him sat straight..

soon ishra reached at ramans big mansion which is not less than a palace..she was little amazed seeing his home..

ishita - raman..aapka khar aageya hai..ab andar jao..she said politely 

raman - Nahi..tum bhi chalo mere saath..

ishita - raman mujhe khar jana hai na..mere appa akela hai wahan..woh tention ho jayenge na..dekho hum kal milenge..she tried to make him understand...

raman - main bhi tho akela ho javungana tumhare bina..his voice was very soft and his eyes were teary..

seeing his pleadings  she decides  to leave him inside and then go back..

ishita - accha teek hai chalo..saying both got down from the car and raman holds ishitas hand and walked inside..

" acchi legi humara khar"?  raman asked pulling her close which made ishita little uncomfortable.

" raman khar mein koyi nahi hai kya" she asked looking around

raman - i don't  know..tu chalo hum kamre mein jathe hai..

" lekin raman "

" chalo na gudiya" he dragged her to his room but suddenly he heard someone calling him and it was mr.bhalla

" raman..kaha geye the tum..aur yeh kaun hai?  mr.bhalla asked while climbing down the steps..

raman was not happy seeing mr. bhalla but was not scared this time because he is with his gudiya..

" yeh meri gudiya hai" raman said holding her hand tight..

mr.bhalla - gudiya?? what the..hey ledki kaun ho tum..? 

ishita - i am sorry sir, my name is ishita..shayad you know me..hum pehale mil chukke hai..

mr.bhalla - ho yah i remember, but why are you here..he asked looking at their hand which is tightly tied with each other..

ishita - ek minute..saying she excuses mr.bhalla and turned  to raman.." raman kya aap andar jaonge..main abhi athi hun.."

" nahi..you will go leaving me"

ishita : i promise you raman..i will not go..please..

raman nodded his head and went to his room..after his leaving she turns to mr.bhalla and asked

" sir can i ask you something?"

mr bhalla - what?

ishita - what happened to raman?  aur yeh gudiya kaun hai?  sometime he look like a normal person but some times he is like a kid..why sir?

mr bhalla - see mis.ishita..this is none of your business..

ishita - yah sure sir but it was not my business some days before but now its mine because he thinks that i am his gudiya..so i want to know why, aur raman aapse bohoth dartha hai..uske papa hai aap bhir woh aspse ithna dar kyun reha hai..

Hearing her mr.bhalla thinks for some time and thought, "for now its not a good idea to make any doubt on me..i think i need to deal it calmly.."

mr.bhalla - see mis.ishita, raman is my son.uske childhood main ek accident hogeya tha jiske karan woh apne best friend aur uski maa.dono ko kho diya tha..thats why he is like this..usko sadma lega hai..aur woh sochtha hai ki mere wajhse woh accident hua hai thats why he hates me..nothing else

ishita - ohh..ok..she just shook her head after hearing him but deep inside she was getting some vibes stating that he is lying..

" ok sir, i will just meet raman and then will go back"

Mr bhalla - i think its not necessary 

Ishita - no sir its necessary..i promised him

mr.bhalla - yah whatever..saying he went from there while ishita went to raman..

" gudiyaa" he runs to her seeing her coming inside abd hugs her tight..

" gudiya i'm hungry"

ishita - aap yehan baitto main kuch leke athi hun...kitchen kahan hai..

raman - wahan..  he showed her the direction and soon she took food for him and made him eat..after having his food he slept placing his head on ishitas lap..she was having many questions inside her mind...she felt something fishy in mr bhallas behavior..

seeing raman in deep sleep ishita adjusted a pillow  and made him lay straight..and got up to leave..after her leaving someone comes to him and carresed his sleeping figure saying..

" i am sorry beta..mere pathi ke wajah sr tumne apni family kho di..main bhagvan se prarthna karungi ki yeh ledki tumhari zingagi roshan karde.." saying she went from there and it was mr.bhallas wife padmini..

after reaching home ishita  made dinner ad had with appa..after dinner she shared the day happenings to appa..he also felt something strange and told ishita to keep a safe distance from them because she is his life..after song time wishing her appa a good night she went to sleep..her mind was filled with only ramans thought..she was unable to sleep thinking about him..thats when she received a call from some unknown number..

" hello who is this"?  she asked

" Hello..ish..ishita ho na tum.." it was a lady voice

ishita - han ji boliye..

" beta..please jaldi aajao..raman yehan..."

she was saying suddenly the call got disconnected..ishita got tensed after hearing ramans nane she tried to call back but the number was unreachable..getting worried about raman she quickly changed her dress and left to bhalla mansion without informing her appa thinking to be come back soon..

precap - Raman is missing..

Edited by Muskan193 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pihu002 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update.....please update your other stories too on regular basis.....waiting🙏

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

PLEASE IF ANY ONE  WANT MY PM'S SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST..BECAUSE I REFRESHED MY BUDDY LIST 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb amazing update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz plz continue soon 

Nd thanks for pm 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow. This is fantastic. I really liked your story. Continue soon please. 

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update continue soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing  update dr.....eagerly waiting next update plzzzzzz

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishita consoled raman

He was scared of mr bhalla

Ishita could sense that something is not right 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Superb

poor raman,ishu so confused hope truth will b revealed soon,woah raman is missing 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy 

Update soon 

Thanks for Pm 

Sorry for the late reply