Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Are yaar chaa if they would've gone for heart transplant naa then the 3rd angle can give up her life for them n they would've ended the angle torture too.. and the leads wil be greatful to her their entire life 🤣

but here in our show separation is bringing trp down naa only after mishbir milan did we get increase again as mishbir are alone trp wnet down.. 😆

🤣🤣🤣ha vo to hai lekin fir 3rd angle ka dil naira ke paas aa jaata na, kitna creepy lagta 😆😆

Bold -  Isliye to trp down hone pe I feel happy, rs ko akal aa jaayegi 😆

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: piyasingh

🤣🤣 in that segment kartik was trying to shield her by his hand but nahi kidney to naira ki hi kharab honi thi.. memory loss ho, coma me jaye to bhi smaajh aata hai..but direct kidney per attack ker diya writers ne..😆

Lol I watched that scene while waiting for YRHPK.All the bricks fell down.I was assuming that memory loss is going to happen.There head would be soaked im red  color but alas Kartik feels the blood flow from lower abdomen section.I was like thora to  leads ka sar v phoda hota..clearly many bricks fell on them still no head injury...🤣🤣