Shubhaarambh ki shuruvaat!

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The precap... 😍😍😍

Aww finally they know that they were the ones who helped eachother at the shop!! And now waale hai in donoke rishte ki assli shuruvaat!

I just can't wait for more raja and rani scenes... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6TVE0Jn8OF/?igshid=1xpsd9bka33st

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One thing is sure no matter how much hurdles comes in their way they will succeed.  Marriage will happen I don't think that Raja is interested in Dowry he will definitely take action .As he is love that's too madly with her .

Originally posted by: Padosan12

One thing is sure no matter how much hurdles comes in their way they will succeed.  Marriage will happen I don't think that Raja is interested in Dowry he will definitely take action .As he is love that's too madly with her .

That dowry issue will later affect their marriage life later but definitely not now. I wish we get more raja rani scenes coming week 😊😊

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Next week it is totally raja rani romantic scenes week . And lots of conspiracy against them .Btw mandap tak sequence pahuch gaya hai ...Mehendi sangeet sab ho chuka hai ..

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Next week it is totally raja rani romantic scenes week . And lots of conspiracy against them .Btw mandap tak sequence pahuch gaya hai ...Mehendi sangeet sab ho chuka hai ..

got any links related to it? 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi everyone.

Started the show recently, loving the way Raja and Rani's journey is executed, simple, realistic and beautiful.

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi everyone.

Started the show recently, loving the way Raja and Rani's journey is executed, simple, realistic and beautiful.

Hello.. 

Welcome to the forumπŸ€—

Yup, everyone here is loving it as its a simple story.  We are looking forward for the upcoming scenes πŸ˜³